Just returned from Explorer 3/13-3/20

carbon

Would love to hear lots MORE about the explorer...

do you have children? Did they go the the adventure ocean club? How was the food?

How about just writing a review when you have the time... We go on the Explorer in july... I love to read as much as possible before I go..

Food was good, no new menus. Same menu last 3 years. My kids are too old for the kids stuff, but the little ones on board seemed to enjoy themselves.

Belize tendering went slow so we got off the ship at 1pm and looked around the pier. Our tablemates said the stingray tour with the boat was a waste of time and others said the caves didn't have much water for tubing.

Costa Maya went to tapas bar. Food was great, margaritas very weak. Has a massage on the beach, bargined for a silver bracelet, still not sure if it is real.

Cozumel went to Dzul Ha to snorkel, some of the best we have done. We have our own gear but I rented a vest to feel more secure for $4.00. Off to Paradise beach for 2 buckets of Sol beer, 4 smoothies, chips and salsa, chips and guacamole (SP?) all for $57.00 Water not very clear due to currents from the ocean. Went to Cinco Soles bought vanilla and another silver braclet that I know is real. Cinco Soles was a nice place to shop.

Booked the Mariner Eastern route for next March, so we must have had a good time.

We went to Belize on the Explorer last month and did the cave tubing, NO SNAKES or bugs. We had a blast! Some of the areas were quite shallow, but then some were deep enough to swim in. We went with Wet and Wild, lunch was included in the price. We also tried their island beer that was really good.

Renee

Would love to hear lots MORE about the explorer...

do you have children? Did they go the the adventure ocean club? How was the food?

How about just writing a review when you have the time... We go on the Explorer in july... I love to read as much as possible before I go..

We are going on the explorer in july also...July 17th western..when r u going, I can't seem to find anyone sailing with us, getting me alittle worried.....

We are going on the explorer in july also...July 17th western..when r u going, I can't seem to find anyone sailing with us, getting me alittle worried.....

Why be worried? More food, pool chairs, no lines........... :D

I was on the Explorer in November and had a blast. You will too!

Enjoy.

Archived