Imagination/Inspiration ?'s

CruisinDawn

Researching a cruise on either the Imagination or Inspiration and had a few questions :)

Is there a serenity area and if so is it still no kids? (know some ships have recently changes the no kid policy just not familiar enough with the brand to know which ships)

Do the Junior Suites have a whirlpool tub?

Booking kinda last minute ish so doubt faster to the fun is still available so with a Junior Suite do you get priority boarding?

Any other perks I should know that might temp me even further into paying so much for a Junior Suite :confused:

BonVoyage

Dawna

After seeing the balcony of a JS I talked myself out of it and luckily FTTF was still available for the sailing we picked! :D YEA!!!!

Any other advice for the Inspiration would be wonderful.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Depending on what the Miracle is doing, parking in the structure can be a bit of a PITA. Could park outside the structure.

Parking in Long Beach is $19/24 hours. As you leave, after paying keep your ticket out as you'll need it to leave the port area.

Depending on what the Miracle is doing, parking in the structure can be a bit of a PITA. Could park outside the structure.

Parking in Long Beach is $19/24 hours. As you leave, after paying keep your ticket out as you'll need it to leave the port area.

Miracle should be returning the day after we leave. Wish we could have taken a longer cruise but a long weekend is all we could do this time but in Sept I will be back for the Miracle. Thanks for the heads up will look into back up plans just in case.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Going on the Imagination on June 11,leaving on a Sunday.Anyone ever have problem finding parking,as there are 3 ships going out of there.We do have a handicap tag,though,I am sure a lot of people do.Thought of getting there around 11:30.We have priority boarding but just concerned about parking,as I would imagine a lot of people drive for these short cruises.

the only thing a junior suite has is a balcony, no other benefits and definitely not a tub. The balcony is so small you can barely walk out there as there are two chairs and a table. Grand suite is the way to go on those ships.