Vancouver Entertainment Coupon Book?

Has anyone purchased the 2008 Vancouver Entertainment Coupon Book?

I was wondering what coupons are in it that are beneficial to travelers.

I always purchase one in my hometown, but sometimes there are not many "vacation" type coupons in it.

just wondering if it would be beneficial to get one or not for our trip.

Hi :

We also purchased it because it had a 2 for 1 coupon for the Capilano suspension bridge and the Vancouver aquarium, which were two attractions we wanted to see. This covered the cost of the book, so if we use a couple of restaurants we are ahead of the game, and have the $25 restaurant coupon to boot. However, you should know that almost all of the restaurant coupons do require a purchase to use, like minimum value of order, or two entrees, so it will not be entirely free.

Joe

Hi :

We also purchased it because it had a 2 for 1 coupon for the Capilano suspension bridge and the Vancouver aquarium, which were two attractions we wanted to see. This covered the cost of the book, so if we use a couple of restaurants we are ahead of the game, and have the $25 restaurant coupon to boot. However, you should know that almost all of the restaurant coupons do require a purchase to use, like minimum value of order, or two entrees, so it will not be entirely free.

Joe

There are 4 of us. If we purchased this book, would we be able to get 2, 2 for 1 at the bridge or does the coupon limit you to only one use/person?

Hi:

I checkied the Capilano bridge coupon and it is only good for one free admission with one paid, so can't use for 4 people. When checking, I also noticed that while Capilano coupon is valid anytime, the aquarium one that I wanted to use is not good in July and August.

Some coupons are good for 4 people, but most are not.

Hi :

Joe

This is a great buy for us, we got the 25.00 coupon for dinner which we will have to spend 30.00 which 2 steak dinners will cost that, we saved 10.00 off the cost, we plan to go to Stanley Park which is 2 for 1, The Trolley is 2 for 1, and is we use the Resturant Coupons we have more than paid for this book just with the food coupon. It's a great buy....:o

I bought one too, and got a $25 coupon/gift certificate to my favorite restaurant in our town with a minimum $35 bill (not hard to do there).

I cant wait to get it so I can start planning... well, finish planning actually... lol

The last time I vacationed somewhere and had bought a coupon book, I gave it to the guy at the hotel desk when we checked out. He lived there (obviously) and was very excited to receive the book :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tip for all: the book is now $15 w/ free shipping, but no longer restaurant gift certif offered. The price drop works for me. I'm thinking of getting two or three for our trip (group of 6 adults). At $15 we'll come out way ahead. We'll be there in May, so the dates of use should work for us. :)

The trolley, aquarium, and bridge coupons make this more than cover the $15 cost of book. If you have the book, do you see any good restaurants?

Did you meant the Capilano suspension bridge? I went to the web site to check dates etc and could not find it listed. Not under "attractions" or "misc". Where did you find it listed?

That in itself would pay for us to buy one.

thanks

The Capilano bridge coupon is buy one get one free and is on page D30. I've been researching the restaurant coupons in the book. There are some great ones. Example: Fish House in Stanley Park. Too bad we'll only be in Vancouver a few days!!!

The Capilano bridge coupon is buy one get one free and is on page D30. I've been researching the restaurant coupons in the book. There are some great ones. Example: Fish House in Stanley Park. Too bad we'll only be in Vancouver a few days!!!

Could you send me the link for the Capilano bridge coupon. When I go on the web site, I can't find it, and I can't find page D30. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I want to make sure I am looking at the correct coupons. This is the web site I'm using.

http://vancouver.entertainment.com/d...rideLocation=N

They also have an entertainment book for Victoria and the vancouver islands. We just purchased it at 1/2 off and I know the coupons we will use in this book will out way the cost. Lots of great deals. We plan on leaving the book with our B and B when we leave so locals may take advantage of the deals.

They also have an entertainment book for Victoria and the vancouver islands. We just purchased it at 1/2 off and I know the coupons we will use in this book will out way the cost. Lots of great deals. We plan on leaving the book with our B and B when we leave so locals may take advantage of the deals.

That is very thoughtful of you, I am sure that it will be appreciated by your hosts and other guests. We have seen this done before with especially with coupons.

Hi :

Joe

Hi Joe,

I looked over the 2008 Vancouver Entertainment Book on line and did not see a coupon for the Capilano suspension bridge or the Aquarium? Are they in the 2008 book and for some reason they don't show them online or did you have the 2007 book? Thanks.

I don't want to buy this book unless I am sure the Capilano Bridge coupon is in it. Would you check and see if you have the 2007 book?

I don't want to buy this book unless I am sure the Capilano Bridge coupon is in it. Would you check and see if you have the 2007 book?

I have the 2008 and hte coupon is in there PG D30 buy one get one free. Make sure you enter the correct spelling. But it is in there

Do you have Air Miles - if so you could redeem some of them and end up paying nothing - 100 air miles for an adult ticket and 60 air miles for a child admission.

I will see if I can locate anything on the entertainment web site.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dennis

Archived