How much time to get to Disney from Port Canaveral

katmu

Hello-

My friend and I will be returning from a cruise to Port Canaveral with a scheduled arrival time of 6:00 am on Oasis of the Seas on Sunday December 9th. What is a realistic time that we could expect to be off the ship as we do not have priority debarkation? We are arranging for a car to take us to Disney and I'm thinking it will be about 75 minutes to get there. Is that enough time?

I'm mostly trying to figure out if we will have a full day in the parks or not on Sunday. This is only the 2nd cruise for both of us, and our first cruises were a long time ago. Thank you.

Given that imho you can get a "full day" in at the parks even if you arrive at the gate at noon, I'd say go for it.

This message may have been drafted using voice recognition. Please forgive any typos.

You could be at Disney close to opening time (9am) if all goes well and you get in line to disembark early. So you get a full day like most other Mickey fans! Go for it!

75 mins is about right but you will be dropped at the ticket center. Then it is monorail or ferry (I think ferry is faster around open time) .

For those who park it takes about an hour from entering the parking lot to stepping foot inside the MK. You can plan on 45 mins or so I guess.

Just make sure your driver knows the fastest route - FL-528 to I-417

I agree with the previous posters. Plan on self-disembarkation and a 75 minute drive to WDW. Take Beachline 428 to Hwy 417 (Toll Road) to I-4 West.

The Beachline is SR 528. The GreeneWay is SR 417. Both the Beachline and the GreeneWay are toll roads.

I'd take the GreeneWay to SR 536 rather than take it to I-4 to World Drive, but the best route depends on where in WDW you're headed.

Edited by hrhdhd

We will need to drop our bags off at Saratoga Springs and then head to a park, most likely Magic Kingdom. We are planning to stay for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at MK that evening so if we aren’t there right at 9 am I think that will be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk