Bringing on wine

I know this may sound silly but how picky are most cruise lines (carnival to be specific) about what you bring on for your bottle of wine. Like sparkling wine, something labeled a wine spritzer? Just looking at some things we would like to bring and not sure if it has to be anything specific, like does it have to have a cork or is screw top ok? Just don't want to waste money on something they turn away.

thanks for any help

I know this may sound silly but how picky are most cruise lines (carnival to be specific) about what you bring on for your bottle of wine. Like sparkling wine, something labeled a wine spritzer? Just looking at some things we would like to bring and not sure if it has to be anything specific, like does it have to have a cork or is screw top ok? Just don't want to waste money on something they turn away.

thanks for any help

Husband and I had no problem with a bottle of peach and a bottle of sweet white on our last Carnival cruise. They were from a local winery who only uses screw caps for their sweet wines. Verify with your cruise contract, but it should be one 750ml bottle (or less) per passenger 21 years of age or older. There might be language allowing a box in place of two bottles. We carried both bottles in my carry-on.