Rookie

Coloradohawk

New to ride sharing and Port Everglades. When disembarking is there a special place you go to meet your Uber driver at Port Everglades or can they pull right up to you when you leave the terminal? If so, where is that area. Will be on the Reflection in December flying out of PBI.

I'm trying to remember which port it was, but there's definitely at least one port in Florida that does not allow Uber/Lyft drivers to pick up or drop off at the terminal, so you should check with the port on that.

I'm trying to remember which port it was, but there's definitely at least one port in Florida that does not allow Uber/Lyft drivers to pick up or drop off at the terminal, so you should check with the port on that.

It isn't Port Everglades. About 3 years ago there was a big brouhaha until Uber and Lyft came to an agreement with Broward County but that was settled and now both Uber and Lyft service Port Everglades.

Uber/Lyft can pick you up at the terminal. Once you come out of the terminal I believe it's a left you hang, go to the end of the sidewalk and grab your ride. Less than a 3 minute wait typically since they wait right outside.

It has been a few years, but I’ve taken an Uber from Port Everglades to my destination or to FLL. You can order one once you get your luggage and finish at Customs. They should be able to meet you right outside the terminal.

If you are a NEW Uber rider you can get a discount on your first ride with a promo code from an existing Uber rider. I think it’s around $15 and both get it once you’ve done your first ride.

If you need an code, use mine: 6y3g9.

Enjoy!

Neal in Cincinnati