POM to FLL in time?

bobswife91

We are cruising out of Miami in Jan 2019 on the Horizon. Maybe someone on who cruised on Vista knows the answer to this. Is it possible to make a 12:45pm out of FLL. What time does Carnival kick you off the boat? I have never cruised on them but assume they would be the same as the other guys.

A 12:45 flight out of FLL should be fine. The ride from POM to FLL takes 45-60+ minutes. You need to be at FLL by about 11:00 to be safe, so off the ship (with bags) and clear of customs/immigration by 10:00 and you'll be good. You can likely enjoy one last breakfast in the MDR and stroll off after the early crowd.

Have a great cruise! :D

Off topic but JohninDC, I flew to Dallas, Tx. yesterday, I used my first Uber rides. See, an old dog can learn new tricks.

Glad to see an old sea-dog like you can still learn a new trick. Happy travels from one old salt to another! :D

I would only keep your bags if you plan to carry them off the ship; with your flight time you do not need to do that. Keep your carry on items with you (valuables, medication, etc.) and enjoy one last breakfast in the MDR before leaving the ship after the initial rush of early birds. ;)