Miami Transportation and Hotels with 1 1/2 year old

Our family of 7 (4 adults and 3 children- 11, 8, 1 1/2) is arriving for our cruise on Allure out of Miami in early December 2018. We would like to not bring the 1 1/2 year old's car seat if possible. What are the best options for transportation from the airport to a hotel the day before and then from the hotel to the port day of the cruise?

Is the Brickell area the best area to book our hotel if we wanna be within walking distance of restaurants and shops?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Brickell area has lots of hotels, dining, and shopping to offer -Hampton Inn is the most often suggested hotel there, but there are others so shop around.

Super Shuttle or American Shuttle may be able to transport you from MIA to hotel and include the car seat. I would call the hotel to see what they suggest to get you to POM. Larry's Limos is another option to check.

I would also search the Family cruise board to see what others have done while travelling with toddlers. There are travel booster seats available, but not sure if they will fit your 1.5 year old.