Londonderry Ocean Princess August 1,2015

Hi

I posted this question on the port of call board with no results. DH and I will be on the Ocean Princess cruise around England, Scotland and Ireland starting August 1.2015. There are no excursions listed for Londonderry either under that cruise or on the Princess the main excursion page. Does anyone know why or has seen this sort of thing before? Thank you in advance!

Also, they may not have lined up the contracts yet. That's a fairly small port, so not a lot of options, they may appear in a chunk.

Hi

I posted this question on the port of call board with no results. DH and I will be on the Ocean Princess cruise around England, Scotland and Ireland starting August 1.2015. There are no excursions listed for Londonderry either under that cruise or on the Princess the main excursion page. Does anyone know why or has seen this sort of thing before? Thank you in advance!

I don't think they've been to that port before. Belfast yes, but I don't think Londonderry. Give them some time to get the tours loaded on the website. If all else fails, do a black taxi tour, a pub crawl or private tour. Have you checked your roll call? You might be able to share some private tours with others on your cruise.

Hi

We're cruising with you! Have you joined the roll call? Not many people on it yet. Not sure on our plans for Londonderry either yet.

Londonderry/Derry is a wonderful place to visit. There is the old wall that you can walk - with places to stop into and others to look down upon and see as you experience its rich history. There is also the Bloody Sunday memorial and the Bog artist paintings on the walls.

As I was there as part of a land based tour I don't know how transportation works or how close the port it.

• 1 month later...
Lets end the mystery. I will call Princess and see if they can enlighten us.

Best,

And they will tell you that the shore excursions aren't posted yet, but to call back during the week when the shore excursion department is open and they might be able to give you a timeframe on when they will be available...

Right? :)