Can I Bring My Tuba and Play it on the Balcony ?

curtdesilets

Can I Bring My Tuba and play it on the Balcony ? Like after 11pm?

Sorry. I see so many idiotic posts, I thought I might add one.

Actually, realistically, are musical instruments on the list of banned items to bring onboard?

As long as we are not on the same ship, it's fine with me!!

I think the tuba would only be allowed if it's a certified Emotional Support Instrument.;p

I just posted your reply on the Celebrity boards (Infinity going to the dogs) as there is a discussion on a woman who brings her dog on cruises in a stroller and even brings it into the dining room etc. Many people, it seems, have cruised with this woman and the dog is not trained at all, including using the bathroom facilities provided on board for service animals.

I loved your post and thought it provided a bit of humour for the Celebrity board.

I also mentioned a flight I was on where two people were training two service dogs to fly before they went to their actual owners who were visually impaired.

Is the OP for real ? Not April Fools Day is it. ;)

I will bring my 'Larry Adler' Harmonica then. I can play 'America the Beautiful and' Waltzing Matilda. lol.

Oh yeah, the Tuba, better than those Rum Runners for secreting your byo booze.

Is the OP for real ? Not April Fools Day is it. ;)

I will bring my 'Larry Adler' Harmonica then. I can play 'America the Beautiful and' Waltzing Matilda. lol.

Oh yeah, the Tuba, better than those Rum Runners for secreting your byo booze.

A good old fashioned gee up mate. A bit of a shot at all the Can I bring (name whatever).

You know

Drones

Hover boards

Segways

Rolling shoes

All sorts of stuff.

Gotcha Mr Gut, I did not read back to post 1, too many, sucked me in. Ok to bring ye olde Harmonica on board then, can't hide much booze in there. :halo:

Best Musical Experience Ever On Our Balcony: Departing from Grenock Scotland on the Crown Princess, we were serenaded by an entire band of bagpipes. It was quite moving. "Auld Lang Syne" brought me to tears as I know what that song represents, when played by bagpipes. Remember the Heroes !!

Best Musical Experience Ever On Our Balcony: Departing from Grenock Scotland on the Crown Princess, we were serenaded by an entire band of bagpipes. It was quite moving. "Auld Lang Syne" brought me to tears as I know what that song represents, when played by bagpipes. Remember the Heroes !!

That was our experience also - but we also got "Danny Boy" which was equally moving. If we're going to get tuba music, hope you can come up with the perfect song!

I just posted your reply on the Celebrity boards (Infinity going to the dogs) as there is a discussion on a woman who brings her dog on cruises in a stroller and even brings it into the dining room etc. Many people, it seems, have cruised with this woman and the dog is not trained at all, including using the bathroom facilities provided on board for service animals.

I loved your post and thought it provided a bit of humour for the Celebrity board.

I also mentioned a flight I was on where two people were training two service dogs to fly before they went to their actual owners who were visually impaired.

v

Celebrity has gone to the dogs anyway.

Sorry. I see so many idiotic posts, I thought I might add one.

Actually, realistically, are musical instruments on the list of banned items to bring onboard?

Didn’t know you could get that attached to a yam do you have to put holes in it to get a tune out

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sorry. I see so many idiotic posts, I thought I might add one

This is not idiotic and I think a lot depends on how it was caught. Many of these fish are caught and with them dolphins which drown as they do not reach the surface quick enough. People should look for "Dolphin Friendly" on the label when they source their fish.

Regards John

this is not idiotic and i think a lot depends on how it was caught. Many of these fish are caught and with them dolphins which drown as they do not reach the surface quick enough. People should look for "dolphin friendly" on the label when they source their fish.

Regards john

👍😂😂

I once took my practice electric guitar on a cruise. But I was playing it through a little peddle effect that has a headphone output, so all anyone could hear was plink plink plink. Even when I was playing at deafening volume in my headphones. Not even loud enough to hear it in the bathroom. If I had sat on the balcony, you probably couldn't have heard it on the next balcony.