Can I Bring My Tuba and Play it on the Balcony ?

curtdesilets

Can I Bring My Tuba and play it on the Balcony ? Like after 11pm?

Sorry. I see so many idiotic posts, I thought I might add one.

Actually, realistically, are musical instruments on the list of banned items to bring onboard?

Look here in the FAQ's. Easy to find.

https://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/pre_cruise/prepare.jsp

Actually, I didn't see them banned. Drones ARE, which should finally answer that annoying post. So I guess yes, you could bring your Tuba. Pax might be wondering...Hmmmm, The beans must really be good tonight in the dining room! Or as in Spike's Molasses song: "The Pear shaped tones from his Trombone are from something that he ate!"

Edited by keithm
additions

Actually, realistically, are musical instruments on the list of banned items to bring onboard?

Yes but you must wear a Tux Jacket, Hawaiian print T-shirt with Bermuda shorts to meet the Princess formal dress code, then put music sheets along with towels on 10 pool chairs to save all day and even though you will not use them, then once an hour you must get in an over crowed elevator with your tuba, then you must act Entitled because you are part of the Elite Tuba Princess Class and finally finish by cutting into any line you see fit to while playing the Love Boat theme song on your tuba....it is certainly possible!! :cool:

Oh joy! Now I have justification to bring my bagpipes! My wife will be thrilled!:D

I guarantee that she will insist I only play on the balcony with the door closed.;)

Only if they are the ones that throw flames. ReferenceThunderstruck on bagpipes. Google it to see.

Oh joy! Now I have justification to bring my bagpipes! My wife will be thrilled!:D

I guarantee that she will insist I only play on the balcony with the door closed.;)

A few years ago on a TA, as the ship sailed past Gibraltar into the Med. we heard the skirl of pipes. It was late at night, very windy and a man was indeed playing his bagpipes on the top deck of the HAL ship. Turns out he was practicing to play at his daughter's wedding! I have to say that 99.9% of the time the sound would have been very inappropriate, but in this weird case, it worked. ;p

Yes but you must wear a Tux Jacket, Hawaiian print T-shirt with Bermuda shorts to meet the Princess formal dress code, then put music sheets along with towels on 10 pool chairs to save all day and even though you will not use them, then once an hour you must get in an over crowed elevator with your tuba, then you must act Entitled because you are part of the Elite Tuba Princess Class and finally finish by cutting into any line you see fit to while playing the Love Boat theme song on your tuba....it is certainly possible!! :cool:

I'm sorry but you missed the fact that one must also be wearing sandals with black dress knee socks. Sheesh... How hard is it really to adhere to the dress standards. :rolleyes:

You can play your tuba on the plane, too.

Check this out

DON