Platinum Gift confirmation

lele100

Just off the Sunshine 10/1 and left my visor and the pin in my room, on purpose, I might add. Very unhappy about it. Next they will be giving us the ship on stick as a gift. Ahah... At least we still get the chocolate covered cherries and 2 litter bottle of water and the party. I guess that will be the next thing that they change.

I love the pins! We put them on our bags/backpack. What I really miss is the pins with the ship name on them that all returning cruisers were given.

Edited by dmdiver

Gave the visor to my next door neighbor who gave it to one of her grandkids. There's always someone who will like it! Leaving it on the ship is not the answer since it will just be recycled and given to another guest. This is not the way to get the supply of these visor exhausted so a new gift will be given out.

MARAPRINCE

Please dont leave them there. Our next cruise is in a month and really dont want or need a visor.

Hoping for something/anything different.

Just off Sunshine.

Gave one visor to a little girl we met. She liked it.

The other went to a friend to give to a friend's child.

These are cheap. Sorry, no other word for them. Nothing about them says 'adult gift'. Suitable for a child.

IMHO.

We would just give them to someone we meet on the cruise. Have done this before.

We have as well. We do groups and host a group party before our cruises and give them out with their cruise doc/packages when we hand them out.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Very funny, visor on your head not a croc!

Does the visor have a lining inside the part that sits on your forehead? At least they are easy to keep clean.

Yes, there's a padded material across the area that sits on your forehead.

0686028988af2e326302f98b6364a6b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was sad when I found out that the duffel bag was no longer the gift. I caved, found it on eBay. 20 bucks. May not taste as good chocolate cover fruit but it'll get a lot of use.

Yes, I loved the duffel bag and especially liked the diary calendar we had received.

I just think they could have done a little better. Especially when you just get to platinum member level. I'm sure the gifts were better back in the day.

Also I did mean the chocolate covered strawberries. I just feel that Carnival is getting back more and more.

We received two sun visors on our cruise on the Dream last week. Couldn't exchange them so we gave them to a little boy and his sister. They were tickled to death. Their parents must have thanked us 3 separate times. Great gift and souvenir for the children.:)

We received two sun visors on our cruise on the Dream last week. Couldn't exchange them so we gave them to a little boy and his sister. They were tickled to death. Their parents must have thanked us 3 separate times. Great gift and souvenir for the children.:)

Great that someone got some use out of them.

I just saw this posted on John H's FB page, and people were really upset, but it was never really said if this is actually the new platinum gift. (Croc sun visors) anyone know?

We just off the Magic 7-October-16, and yes we got Croc sun visors a Red and Blue one.

Nice to make someone else's cruise a great memory.