Waffle Station on Equinox?

SixOneTwo

It's been 2 years since we've sailed Celebrity. (What were we thinking?)

Do they still have the morning waffle station, and specifically on Equinox?

I tried searching "waffle" here , which returned alot of posts about the bathrobes, so I'm concerned. (yn)

It's been 2 years since we've sailed Celebrity. (What were we thinking?)

Do they still have the morning waffle station, and specifically on Equinox?

I tried searching "waffle" here , which returned alot of posts about the bathrobes, so I'm concerned. (yn)

On Equinox in September and it was there.

It was there on Equinox the beginning of this month.... And it was TERRIBLE. I tried four times to get waffles, they were always undercooked. I'm talking bite into them and the inside was still batter.

I showed it to them several times and they smiled and apologized, but none of us ever got a properly cooked waffle all week.

It was there on Equinox the beginning of this month.... And it was TERRIBLE. I tried four times to get waffles, they were always undercooked. I'm talking bite into them and the inside was still batter.

I showed it to them several times and they smiled and apologized, but none of us ever got a properly cooked waffle all week.

Bummer!

I tried four times to get waffles, they were always undercooked..

I am kinda partial to the waffles. I always ask for fresh waffles, hot off of the grill. And, they always cook them exactly as I ask them to. :cool: (y)

So glad to hear the waffle station still exists and thanks for the tips on getting good ones.

I feel privileged also to have gotten a weigh-in from celebrity waffle "obsessor" Texed. I knew it was inevitable, but still...

So glad to hear the waffle station still exists and thanks for the tips on getting good ones.

I feel privileged also to have gotten a weigh-in from celebrity waffle "obsessor" Texed. I knew it was inevitable, but still...

Wasn't his avatar a waffle at one time? :D

I am kinda partial to the waffles. I always ask for fresh waffles, hot off of the grill. And, they always cook them exactly as I ask them to. :cool: (y)

I think I want to get in line behind Texed, and ask them to make mine exactly like his;p.

And I am privileged to be recognized by such a nice post/poster. :D

I think I want to get in line behind Texed, and ask them to make mine exactly like his;p.

You can stand in line with me any time. We are on Silhouette starting March 11th.

But, I would let you be in front of me. :)

Do they have this on Eclipse too...I'm a first timer on that ship.

Yes... There’s a waffle station on all nine of Celebrity’s Solstice and Millennium Class ships...

Never been disappointed... Enjoy!