Pixels Package Increase

becky48417

How much?
Pixels $99.99 – You can choose your best five photos from your Carnival cruise, and also receive a 16″ x 20″ canvas portrait. The price for this package has remained the same.

Pixels Plus $249.99 – All the photos you can get. This is a $50 increase from the old price of $199.99.

Pixels Plus Digital $399.99 – All the photos you can get. You will also receive high resolution digital files on a USB drive of the photos. This is an increase of $150 from the old price of $249.99.

https://cruisefever.net/carnival-cruise-line-raises-prices-of-photo-packages/

From John Herald Facebook Page last night.

Before I go to sleep I wanted to mention the photo packages that so many of you have been writing to me about

I ( Carnival ) appreciate your feedback and interest in our new Pixels photo packages that were previewed with introductory pricing on March 21.

These pre-cruise packages have been very well received with demand that exceeded expectations and challenged our ability to deliver all the purchased packages to our guests onboard.

Our intent was never to disappoint, and we are in the process of re-evaluating the packages to better meet the needs of our guests and our onboard teams and plan to have more information available soon

Thanks and more on this as soon as I have any news

Goodnight

The $99 deal sounds like a steal

I like the 99 deal also. I have a 16 x 20 from a previous cruise that was really nice. I think I paid 59 alone for that.

I just cant even imagine anyone wanting 50 or 100 printed 8 x 10 pics--or several hundred as I have seen reports of.

I like the 99 deal also. I have a 16 x 20 from a previous cruise that was really nice. I think I paid 59 alone for that.

I just cant even imagine anyone wanting 50 or 100 printed 8 x 10 pics--or several hundred as I have seen reports of.

Me either, we tend to put up a FEW pictures on the wall from every adventure we have and rotate them out every now and again. But a hundred? I wish there had been a digital-only option (rather than a print only option) when I ordered mine.

As usual more price gouging. When will it ever stop. Did my 1st cruise in Feb and 1 more booked for Nov and that's it.

I waited many years to do a cruise because of what I perceived as nickel and diming everything once they get you on board. Now with all the increasing costs of many things over just the past year it's gotten out of hand.

Sure you can see different places on a cruise but land based all inclusive I believe is a much better deal. If you want to see other things than just the city the resort is in get a driver and car and do day excursions for A Lot less.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Forums mobile app

As usual more price gouging. When will it ever stop. Did my 1st cruise in Feb and 1 more booked for Nov and that's it.

I waited many years to do a cruise because of what I perceived as nickel and diming everything once they get you on board. Now with all the increasing costs of many things over just the past year it's gotten out of hand.

Sure you can see different places on a cruise but land based all inclusive I believe is a much better deal. If you want to see other things than just the city the resort is in get a driver and car and do day excursions for A Lot less.

You can control how you are affected by this nickel and diming. Take your own pictures and do private tours.

Cruising can be a great vacation but dont let the gouging get in your way.

It's not too late to cancel that November cruise, if you truly feel this way. You'll probably be miserable.

You can control how you are affected by this nickel and diming. Take your own pictures and do private tours.

Cruising can be a great vacation but dont let the gouging get in your way.

Thanks for your thoughtful reply. I do agree very much as to what you suggest and do not purchase them. It's the thought that they keep raising the price and telling me it's for " my convenience " eg. gratuities.

It's not too late to cancel that November cruise, if you truly feel this way. You'll probably be miserable.

After reading MANY of your posts this comment does not surprise me.

The USS Abraham Lincoln must of been an outstand cruise ship. :rolleyes:

John Heald posted the decrease on his Facebook page ealier to show the decrease. Many people were saying when they logged into Carnival.com they still saw the higher prices (including myself). I just checked his page, and he took the post down!

So not sure what's going on. We leave on a cruise Saturday and I kind of want to do the Pixels package...but only if they lower the price. Oh well, we shall see!

After reading MANY of your posts this comment does not surprise me.

Yet here you are responding...

The USS Abraham Lincoln must of been an outstand cruise ship. :rolleyes:

It wasn't "outstand", but it was outstandING, thank you. When was the last time you got to sit on the deck and watch planes take off and land?

Oh, and it's "must have", not "must of". I guess you didn't learn that because it doesn't get taught until fourth grade?

From FB:

I wanted to share this with you regarding Pixels Packages

Effective today, our new Pixels pre-cruise photo packages are returning to their introductory pricing. To balance the strong popularity of the most premium package with the onboard photo center resources, there will be a cap on the number of copies guests can order of their unlimited photos to a maximum of 50 prints or 50 digital files. The other two packages remain the same.

In addition, in response to guests’ requests, we are now making these packages available to guests onboard on embarkation day only at special rates (Pixels Essentials: $119.98; Pixels: $239.98; and Pixels Plus: $299.98).

For those guests who had purchased the Pixels photo packages from April 16 -18, we will offer an onboard credit for the difference in price. We will also honor the original Pixels Plus Digital package for those who purchased it before today.

We appreciate our guests’ feedback and are happy that we can provide this great opportunity to preserve their cruise memories with photo packages that meet their needs.

So there you go.

Please let me have your feedback and please do take advantage of these superb photo packages soon

Cheers

Kind of takes the wind out of the sails of all the bad talk....... not to worry all the negative nellies will find something new to bash.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If people did not question or criticize Carnival for raising their pix pkg prices, it is my belief Carnival would have left the pkgs at the higher price. So those so called “negative nellies” you refer to, who expressed their displeasure on multiple sites, helped Carnival develop a conscience and see the error of their ways. Nothing wrong with that and those interested in the pix pkg reap the benefits.

If people did not question or criticize Carnival for raising their pix pkg prices, it is my belief Carnival would have left the pkgs at the higher price. So those so called “negative nellies” you refer to, who expressed their displeasure on multiple sites, helped Carnival develop a conscience and see the error of their ways. Nothing wrong with that and those interested in the pix pkg reap the benefits.

Did I comment on people getting the cheaper price as being a bad thing? My negative comment was really aimed at the other thread where the usual Carnival bashers were disparaging the company as they do on a regular basis.

Did I comment on people getting the cheaper price as being a bad thing? My negative comment was really aimed at the other thread where the usual Carnival bashers were disparaging the company as they do on a regular basis.

Not sure how bringing stuff from another thread to this one adds to the discussion. We will just agree to disagree. You see bashers, I see critics. In my mind there is a difference.

Not sure how bringing stuff from another thread to this one adds to the discussion. We will just agree to disagree. You see bashers, I see critics. In my mind there is a difference.

Different thread some topic, but we can move on.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yet here you are responding...

It wasn't "outstand", but it was outstandING, thank you. When was the last time you got to sit on the deck and watch planes take off and land?

Oh, and it's "must have", not "must of". I guess you didn't learn that because it doesn't get taught until fourth grade?

Thank you for confirming my 1st comment :D