Just poking my head in...

It's been a while since I have visited the boards. I have been missing you guys! I see a lot of new faces here!

Husband and I are finishing up the details on a home purchace, so no cruises in the future.

But man, I can't wait to see the reviews on the Epic after launch!

How are y'all doing?

:)

~Mel

It's been a while since I have visited the boards. I have been missing you guys! I see a lot of new faces here!

Husband and I are finishing up the details on a home purchace, so no cruises in the future.

But man, I can't wait to see the reviews on the Epic after launch!

How are y'all doing?

:)

~Mel

Hi Mel,

Welcome back to the boards... Things are the same around here.

Congrats on the new home!

Margaret :)

Spend this time practicing making them for yourself....they look great on guest beds. :)

My SIL bought me a Carnival book that shows you how to make all the various towel animals as a gift on our spring break cruise last year. When she came to visit us for Thanksgiving I made one of the towel animals for her and put it on her bed. She kept it on the dresser the whole time of her visit.:D

Love that idea. You could decorate one room in a cruise motif maybe. And maybe once in a while have a "cruise day at home"... Make a favorite NCL recipe, (pretzel roll, chilled fruit soup, crabcakes benedict, etc. - just google them, bet you get close). Maybe you could rent some Rick Steves travel DVDs. Or you could get some lawn chairs and go out before breakfast and place towels and books on them!

Wow, a new house is very exciting. Hopefully the tax benefits can help fund the next cruise.

Take care.

We bought a DVD on how to make them, so we're going to give it a try after we move in!

They are quite fun to make, and guest love them.

Here's another option to consider..........turn a guest bedroom into a NCL cabin. Steve has been trying to convince me to do this for awhile now. :D

We've also been watching old "Love Boat" DVD's. We are both addicted to cruising.

Archived