Dream- which would you pick????

JWBmom

Help me decide.

I am looking at booking the Dream for next summer- there will be four of us traveling- 2 adults, 2 kids (15 & 6)

I can book two connecting deluxe ocean views or an OS for $900 more.

Would it be worth it?

Which would you go for??? I am mainly looking at cabins with a bathtub, which would be the reason for the Deluxe Ocean views.

Thanks!

Help me decide.

I am looking at booking the Dream for next summer- there will be four of us traveling- 2 adults, 2 kids (15 & 6)

Would it be worth it?

Which would you go for??? I am mainly looking at cabins with a bathtub, which would be the reason for the Deluxe Ocean views.

Thanks!

if money is no object the Suite...I would not pay $900 more though just for a Suite..

Check out Cabin 2485, it's an L-shaped OV with 2 windows, 2 baths! Cabin Steward said it's biggest on the deck. Almost 300sq ft

Would not have trade up if offered a Balcony... Although, just noticed you're lookin for 4 person occup.

Mike

Are you needing the bathtub for the 6 yr old? Or is that for the luxury of a tub? Personally, I would choose the 2 connecting cabins for the 2 bathrooms & privacy & $$. $900. can be better spent on excursions IMHO. But that's me. Enjoy your cruise.

We're putting 5 of us (two adults and three teenagers) in ONE Deluxe OV on the Dream this October and it'll feel like luxury for us, since it will be 230sf with a window and two bathrooms!

The last time we cruised together, we shared a 185sf inside cabin with one bathroom and we had plenty of room.

So I can't really help you here. I can't imagine even paying for two deluxe OVs, let alone a suite for five! But if I had unlimited funds, I guess I'd go for the suite so that I could have the balcony.

Book a nice cabin for you & the bride, and

find an inside cabin right accross the hall

from you. You don't need two balconies, or suites..

Help me decide.

Would it be worth it?

Thanks!

Archived