Post Cruise Survey

atb

Received an email inviting me to take a survey about our last cruise - should take about 20 minutes. :mad: So far I've spent more than an hour on the thing, and not half way done. I complete one question and hit next, and the page won't turn. After several minutes, the page returns. I really want to complete the survey - but I'm about ready to quit.

Has anyone else completed the survey, is there something I can do to make things work more smoothly?

I did it last night and it's not a browser issue, it's a server issue. It took me almost two hours to complete it last night. It took several minutes after every question to connect back to the server to get the next question. :eek:

If there weren't issues from my last cruise on Liberty that I really wanted to bring up I wouldn't have even bothered.

Received an email inviting me to take a survey about our last cruise - should take about 20 minutes. :mad: So far I've spent more than an hour on the thing, and not half way done. I complete one question and hit next, and the page won't turn. After several minutes, the page returns. I really want to complete the survey - but I'm about ready to quit.

Has anyone else completed the survey, is there something I can do to make things work more smoothly?

Thanks for posting. I had the same problem and was wondering what is wrong with my computer! It took me approx 50 minutes to complete.

I did it last night and it's not a browser issue, it's a server issue. It took me almost two hours to complete it last night. It took several minutes after every question to connect back to the server to get the next question. :eek:

If there weren't issues from my last cruise on Liberty that I really wanted to bring up I wouldn't have even bothered.

What were your issues on Liberty ?

What were your issues on Liberty ?

Nothing major. It was mostly about activities skewing heavily towards the extra pay and infomercial type things. Each day only had one general trivia and then a music trivia around dinner time. But I've been griping about that with Liberty since at least last year.

Also I wanted to let them know that the art auctioneer was an idiot. He did an art tour of the ship and was outright wrong in several instances, which, if I was inclined to buy art on a ship, would make me not inclined to buy from him. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

I have been working on the survey for 2 weeks!!!! Freeze, freeze, freeze, the little circle thing. I work full time so I have been trying to do it as I can. This weekend every chance I got I went on to try to complete it. I get to a question, answer it, hit next, it brings back the same question with the answer I already gave. After hitting next 4 times I give up for hours then come back. It is SO frustrating! I sent them an email telling them so. I am near the end now, and I am determined not to give up!!!

I'd bring up those issues in an email. No way would I spend that amount of time on a survey.

Tried to take the survey e-mailed to me about my last cruise in January and couldn't get past the "pre-reservation" part of it! I would hit "NEXT" and it would just keep bringing me back to the same page. Tried again the next day and the same thing happened so I just hit delete. About three days later found it again in my new mail and when I clicked on it, was taken right back to the same page that I couldn't get past originally and guess what, . . . still couldn't get past it.

I just hit REPLY w/a message to send me a survey that I can actually complete. By the way, DS had told me about one week prior that she had the same issues as most of you (waiting, waiting, waiting) and had already spent about three times the "20 minutes" and was getting angry.

Chock it up to those wonderful IT people at Royal again!

I should have known to check Cruise Critic to see I was not the only one having problems completing the survey. I tried a few times duirng the past 10 days.....finally tonight I was able to complete it....about 30 minutes.

Archived