Disembarkation question

OkanaganRon

We are first timers on Celebrity. We will be staying in Fort Lauderdale for a few days after our cruise ends. Is it possible to remain on board ship at disembarkation until most guests have left? How late might this be permitted? How would we arrange it (if it is possible)?

I wrote to Captain's Club to ask but no reply in over a week now..Thanx in advance for any info...

Typically, 10 to 10:30 am is the absolute latest you can stay on board, although you'll need to be out of your room by 9 am or so latest.

There are a few ports in Europe where they offer a late departure option (in the early afternoon) for additional cost. As far as I know, that hasn't been offered for US ports yet.

We are first timers on Celebrity. We will be staying in Fort Lauderdale for a few days after our cruise ends. Is it possible to remain on board ship at disembarkation until most guests have left? How late might this be permitted? How would we arrange it (if it is possible)?

I wrote to Captain's Club to ask but no reply in over a week now..Thanx in advance for any info...

Hi:) you will be given a form to fill out for disembarkation a few days

into the cruise. You can write on there you want to be in the "last

group off" and take it to Guest Relations and tell them the same thing

in person. Normally they want everyone off before 10am.

Keep in mind that nothing will be open, no bars, no food, no activities. Your vacation is over and they want you off the ship ASAP.

We enjoyed a coffee and muffin at Café al Bacio around 9:30ish before we disembarked the Equinox around 9:50 - 10:00 on Jan 20.

You can stay until the time listed for when all passengers must be off. You don't need to be in a departure lounge, but should stay out of your room and areas being prepped for the next cruise, I.e. by the pool is ok. Do not go past that time however, as it throws off the whole schedule for those coming aboard. B2b cruisers cannot go off through customs and reboard until everyone is off that should be off. Until b2b cruisers go through customs, noone else can start boarding. Stay where you can hear announcements because the crew will be none too happy if they have to hunt you down to get you off. :)

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app