A fun way to use those free gemstones

CrzN4Info

For years I have been throwing those free gemstones that you get with a coupon from the cruise ships in my jewelry box. You know the ones the jewelry stores use to get you in to buy something.

These clear locket neklaces have been out for a while but it wasn't until now that I wondered if all of my free gemstones would fit in one of them. Well they do.

I got mine on Amazon but I know there are a lot of places to get them. Stainless steel and only $11.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FW3OGTA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm looking forward to my next cruise so I can pick up a tiny piece of Laramar. :-)

7e59b096-3230-4076-bd56-a06e29a1de07_zpsnwhjest7.jpg

For years I have been throwing those free gemstones that you get with a coupon from the cruise ships in my jewelry box. You know the ones the jewelry stores use to get you in to buy something.

These clear locket neklaces have been out for a while but it wasn't until now that I wondered if all of my free gemstones would fit in one of them. Well they do.

I got mine on Amazon but I know there are a lot of places to get them. Stainless steel and only $11.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FW3OGTA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm looking forward to my next cruise so I can pick up a tiny piece of Laramar. :-)

Great idea!

Thanks for posting! I've been trying to find a locket that can fit the small huayruro seeds that I picked up during my Peru trip!

Great idea!

Thanks so much for this tip. I was just looking at all my "collected" freebie loose stones from past cruises! Love looking at them but hated that I could not share them. I just ordered this and am looking forward to receiving it and getting it put together for my next cruise in April. I think it may be a great conversation starter! Thank you. ;)

I will try to answer your questions.

As of Jan 16 they were still doing this on the Reflection. Every cruise we have been on has some form of free gemstones advertised by different jewelry stores. Effy and Diamonds International to name a few.

Here are some locations to pick up a card / pamphlet / coupon book that will get you a free gemstone.

Port shopping seminar at the beginning of the cruise. They give out all of the above depending on the cruise line.

On your way off the ship look for jewelry pamphlets or cards next to the maps of the islands they hand out. Sometimes they have them stapled to the maps.

Sometimes in town they will hand out a coupon to you to get you in the jewelry store.

Good luck :-)