Complimentary Excursion

woodards

Wonder if anyone can give me some guidance with regard to the complimentary excursion you are supposed to receive for 2017 sailings in CO or CW rooms?

When attempting to fill out the form on line I get an error, how are you supposed to book? Is it done on-board or should I ring Azamara? Cant appear to do anything through the normal shore excursion booking either.

Taken from website:

Complimentary Excursion

Club World Owner and Club Ocean Suite guests receive a complimentary Cruise Global, Meet Local or Cruise Global, Nights Local shore excursion. This offer is only available on 2017 voyages. Tours are offered on a first come, first serve basis, and are not guaranteed, so request yours early!

Complete this form to request your complimentary spot on an unforgettable shore excursion. Please note, this is a request form only, and requested tours may not be available. An Azamara representative will follow up with you.

I would contact Azamara before boarding as the availability is first come first served. The web links did not work for us in September sounds like they are still not fixed but as they are changing this perk to OBC in January it’s probably (understandably) not a priority.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would contact Azamara before boarding as the availability is first come first served. The web links did not work for us in September sounds like they are still not fixed but as they are changing this perk to OBC in January it’s probably (understandably) not a priority.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks did you call UK number of USA?

I contact through the UK number though it is annoying having to pay the premium charge for calls to them

Rang them and got told no excursion for suite guests on the cruise we are going on, bit disappointing as it was a perk we where told we would get at the time of booking. Re-confirmed no AzaMazing evening either but we knew that already.

In our experience there is only one 'complimentary' excursion offered on each cruise from that cruises's offerings of Insider Access or Nights in Cool Place (which have now been re-branded as Cruise Global ...).

Last New Year (on Quest) the 'complimentary' excursion was cancelled due to low turn out and we were offered a replacement Land Discoveries trip to compensate. I’d suggest asking about that possibility when on board. From 2018 onwards, the 'complimentary' excursion is being replaced by additional on-board credit which gives a bit more flexibility I guess.

The complimentary excursion is in Basseterre on December 6, 2 to 5 pm: An Artful Evening at the Fairview Great House.

Enjoy an inspired evening during which you’ll paint your own impression of St. Kitts’ grand 18th-century estate. The Fairview Great House was built in 1701 and has been meticulously restored to its glory days. Wander the grounds and gardens, replete with flowers, trees and shrubs. Explore the grand interior, including the expansive dining room and the Historical Room, which chronicles estate life as it was lived centuries ago. However, you’re not here just to view. You’re here to capture the ambiance of this wonder on your own canvas. Enjoy a light-hearted painting class, led by the Estate Artist who’s honed her craft studying under renowned artist, Donna Leonhardt. Glass of wine in one hand and brush in the other, paint your very own colorful keepsake. Rest assured, you needn’t be a Picasso to enjoy this evening, just someone who can appreciate good fun and fine wine in a beautiful setting.

Highlights:

• Experience the grace and charm of the Fairview Great House illuminated in its evening glow.

• Sip fine wine and paint your own colorful keepsake during an art class held by the estate’s private artist.

• Find yourself swept up in the artful allure and historic significance of this grand 18th-century estate.

The complimentary excursion is in Basseterre on December 6, 2 to 5 pm: An Artful Evening at the Fairview Great House.

Enjoy an inspired evening during which you’ll paint your own impression of St. Kitts’ grand 18th-century estate. The Fairview Great House was built in 1701 and has been meticulously restored to its glory days. Wander the grounds and gardens, replete with flowers, trees and shrubs. Explore the grand interior, including the expansive dining room and the Historical Room, which chronicles estate life as it was lived centuries ago. However, you’re not here just to view. You’re here to capture the ambiance of this wonder on your own canvas. Enjoy a light-hearted painting class, led by the Estate Artist who’s honed her craft studying under renowned artist, Donna Leonhardt. Glass of wine in one hand and brush in the other, paint your very own colorful keepsake. Rest assured, you needn’t be a Picasso to enjoy this evening, just someone who can appreciate good fun and fine wine in a beautiful setting.

Highlights:

• Experience the grace and charm of the Fairview Great House illuminated in its evening glow.

• Sip fine wine and paint your own colorful keepsake during an art class held by the estate’s private artist.

• Find yourself swept up in the artful allure and historic significance of this grand 18th-century estate.

Yes we just received the same information, thanks for posting. Sounds like there will be at least four of us tryig our hand at painting!