How do you eat your chocolate ship....

little britain

...without breaking your teeth?! Serious question!

Well, after the first week and we had two already, took one anonymously up the stair levels to the water slides and zip line and near the jungle water park (precisely where I had previously noticed the mysterious and most outrageous 'gaseous anomaly on one visit) and threw it down into the deep dark crew stairway cavern where it was believed such was emanating from. :o:'):rolleyes:

We gave one to the inlaws, no idea if they've eaten it... the other we broke up at a dinner party and offered it round with coffee... I thought it was quite nice good quality dark chocolate, probably not to the American taste (Hershey's makes me heave for instance!)

...as a birthday cake topper for my traveling companion. The bakery made the cake with waves on top and inserted the chocolate ship. Ok, you’re going to think I’m a bad person, but I did ask the bakery if they could break the chocolate ship in half and recreate the Titanic scene with little lifeboats and sharks and icebergs! They said I would have to bring them those bits. Maybe next year...

Our chocolate ships were also delivered in individual plastic cases with a ribbon on them both on the Divina in 2017 and the Seaside 2018. Made it simple to pack in the suitcase to take home. Almost wasteful to serve on a plate unless they can be consumed while on board:(