EZ Check

CountryCruiser

Does Princess still offer EZ Check for luggage on disembarkation day on Royal out of Fort Lauderdale? Flying Delta or United.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes! We love EZ Check. We use it on all our cruises when available. The form was not distributed on our Royal cruise last month. You will want to go to the Passenger Service Desk and the staff will be happy to help. We fly Delta. I can not recall if United was on the list. Happy Cruising....

Does Princess still offer EZ Check for luggage on disembarkation day on Royal out of Fort Lauderdale? Flying Delta or United. Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Yes! We love EZ Check. We us it on all our cruises if available. The form was not distributed on our Royal cruise last month. You will want to go to the Passenger Service Desk and the staff will be happy to help. We fly Delta. I can recall if United was on the list.

Do you have to purchase a transfer? We used it years ago, but don't remember much. Confused about the wording - I'm assuming you don't because one of the reasons to use it is if you have a late flight and want to hang around Ft. Lauderdale before heading to airport.

Do you have to purchase a transfer? We used it years ago, but don't remember much. Confused about the wording - I'm assuming you don't because one of the reasons to use it is if you have a late flight and want to hang around Ft. Lauderdale before heading to airport.

No.

Is this offered in San Francisco? How do the airlines handling baggage fees? I'm a Delta Amex card holder so my bag is free with Delta. I understand that I have to pay Princess.

One of two ways--we do both to cover all bases. Go to Passenger Services with the card indicating that you don't have to pay for the first bag and they will eliminate the baggage fee. As you noted, you'll still pay the Princess fee. Also, on most airlines your credit card is tied to your frequent flyer number and thru that to your ticket number, so the airline usually picks up that the fee shouldn't be charged and reverses any charge that has been applied.

I find it easier to deal with Passenger Services in advance rather than trying to back pedal thru the airline if a mistake is made.