Norwegian Pearl Cruise to Alaska in August 2018

judyh1894

Can anyone tell me if Norwegian has any deals to transport your luggage to the SeaTac airport? I have read that some of the cruise ships offer this service.

If not does anyone know where you can store yor luggage until your flight leaves. Which is not until mid-night.

I'm interested to know if Norwegian participates in the Port Valet service. The last I knew, they did not. But that was a year or more ago. The Port Valet website shows the participating airlines but nothing about participating cruise lines. I've been digging for information but coming up with nothing. The only thing the Port Valet website says is to check the enrollment form in your cabin. It would be nice to know more info in advance so other arrangements can be made if necessary. :confused:

Yes NCL participates. Used it last year put the bags out, didn't have to deal with them till we got home. It's a fantastic service, that I suggest everyone looks into if they are ending a cruise in Seattle. Check to make sure your airline participates also.

Yes NCL participates. Used it last year put the bags out, didn't have to deal with them till we got home. It's a fantastic service, that I suggest everyone looks into if they are ending a cruise in Seattle. Check to make sure your airline participates also.

Do you remember the earliest flight time that NCL will let you use the service for? It seems the cruise lines have different criteria on flight times. Thanks! :)

Do you remember the earliest flight time that NCL will let you use the service for? It seems the cruise lines have different criteria on flight times. Thanks! :)

Sorry, I don't recall seeing that there was any restriction on flight times. I'm sure like the post cruise tours the port valet bags are the first ones off the ship and into the respective truck or buses.

Have you looked on the Port of Seattle to see what it says in regards to luggage storage?

Copied from the Port of Seattle page on Cruise Services:

"The cruise terminal concierge offers luggage storage after cruises, plus city information. Hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on cruise days only."