Larger beach

temanski

I've been to Bermuda once before and did Horseshoe Beach and Tobacco Bay. Both nice but relatively small. I was wondering if there is a longer and nicer spot on the island. When in St. Thomas, we were at Magens Bay and found it ideal. Just wondering is such a tranquil and picturesque spot exists in Bermuda.

Cindy,

Your pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS! Cannot wait to walk the South Shore path and visit the beaches in October! This was our favorite activity in Bermuda when we went last year! Warwick was so peaceful but we were very glad for bathrooms and refreshment by the time we got to Horseshoe!

Lauri

I've been to Bermuda once before and did Horseshoe Beach and Tobacco Bay. Both nice but relatively small. I was wondering if there is a longer and nicer spot on the island. When in St. Thomas, we were at Magens Bay and found it ideal. Just wondering is such a tranquil and picturesque spot exists in Bermuda.

Horseshoe Bay is small? I was at Megens a few months ago and don't recall that much of a size difference.

WLB is relatively long and much less crowded than HB.

Magens is ok but for a beach with character and gorgeous water colors and island views and abundant shade (+ great snorkeling) try Sapphire Beach on the East End of St Thomas next visit. Anyone I've met that have been to both never return to Magens...just something to try.

WLB is relatively long and much less crowded than HB.

Magens is ok but for a beach with character and gorgeous water colors and island views and abundant shade (+ great snorkeling) try Sapphire Beach on the East End of St Thomas next visit. Anyone I've met that have been to both never return to Magens...just something to try.

I agree with you......Sapphire Beach is better than Magen's. Only reason I went to Magens again was because I was with a group. But whenever I go to St. Thomas if I have the time I take the ferry from Red Hook to St. John's. The beaches on St. John's are the best in that neck of the woods!

I think Horseshoe, WLB and Elbow are all better than Magen's by a long shot.

Archived