Snorkeling Cozumel for scaredy cats

jscott792

Great job! Thank you for the review.

Does this tour get away from from the crowds snorkeling at the cruise ships? I’ve heard some of the best reefs are there’s but I’d rather take my chances and go to a different reef where my flippers aren’t flapping on everyone else lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does this tour get away from from the crowds snorkeling at the cruise ships? I’ve heard some of the best reefs are there’s but I’d rather take my chances and go to a different reef where my flippers aren’t flapping on everyone else lol!

When we went our family was the only one from a cruise ship on the boat. There were other private or I am sure cruise charters in the area. We did not get caught in anyone's flippers. It was mainly our group around us and other groups clustered together. We never felt crowded. I want to go back![emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

We just came back from the snorkel and El Cielo tour with them. The water was a little rough because of the wind, but we had lots of fun. We snorkeled from the

Columbia Reef to the Palancar

Reef, and then played in the water at El Cielo. There are a couple of other boats nearby, but you are definitely not going to flap on other snorkelers!

• 4 months later...

We definitely want to include the stingrays on our Cozumel port day.

What is the name of this company --- they are near the pier at Starbucks? This is walking distance from the cruise terminal?

Thanks so much.

We are leaving Saturday july 7.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi. We are recently back from Cozumel. We went with cozumelshoreexcursion.net. fantastic communication before our trip. We went to four sites, Palancar (reef is deep) bu r swam with a number of barracuda. Columbia, shallower and much nicer view of the reef, El Cielo, star fish heaven, and then hung out in the shallows while stingrays ventured by. Willy, our guide was excellent. He was in the water with us each time. The captain would drip us off and at least 1/2hour later be in a different spot to pick us up. Willy made some awesome Pico and guacamole. Beers, water, soda all uncluded. Then he broke out the tequila! Tequila, sprite, and coke with a salted lime. Very tasty. Willy then found the shot glass which a few of us enjoyed. There were maybe 12 to 14 of us. The boat was a little tired but they got us out and back in plenty of time. We met at the hooters in town very close to the ship. They provided the Internet password from Starbucks next door wich my boys enjoyed prior to and after our trip. Highly recommend this trip. Not very expensive for what you get. The four of us were the only ones from a cruise ship and they want to always make sure you are back in time. This was excellent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Can't thank you enough. I had just given up my idea to snorkle this time here (fifth time) and then I investigated El Cielo and that's what we're doing in 190 days. AND I still have plans for at least twice more. NEVER tire of Cozumel!

• 2 weeks later...