Drink Prices on Pacific Aria

temani

We are going on a 4-night mini cruise from Brisbane soon on the Aria.

This will be our first time with P&O and I can't find drink prices on our cruise info. Would appreciate knowing the current wine by the glass/bottled wine prices if anyone has details. There doesn't appear to be a package available either, perhaps because it's such a short cruise?

Thanks.

We found wine by the bottle was cheaper to purchase in the Waterfront restaurant, as opposed to the Dragon Lady & Angelo's.

Also, if you want to dine in the restaurants you will need to book a table for each night. When you get on board go straight to The Bar, Deck 8 aft, between Angelo's & The Dragon Lady, where staff will take your bookings for the first 2 nights.

Drinks package only available on cruises 7 days or longer.:(

They don't offer drink packages on short cruises because because of problems with excessive drinking from bucks parties, football groups etc etc. I found the individual prices for alcohol quite reasonable on pacific Aria.

They don't offer drink packages on short cruises because because of problems with excessive drinking from bucks parties, football groups etc etc. I found the individual prices for alcohol quite reasonable on pacific Aria.

Understandable I guess. Thank you for that info.