Sky Princess 3-Day Inaugural Getaway Shows SOLD OUT

john_galt

just got this mail for a response to my 'cruise vacation planner' at Princess

Yes that cruise is showing sold out. As far as I know there is nothing ‘Special’ scheduled, but maybe they have something planned I am not privy to. I am not sure why they are not scheduling anything for the few days before the cruise, I assume it has to do with prepping for her maiden US voyage.

yeah, prolly not going to let this person plan a cruise for me...:rolleyes:

That's rich, voljeep!

If Princess messes with the existing bookings for the 3-day, they will distress several people who booked that cruise with the following 7-day as a B2B.

If I get cancelled, I'll just switch back to X and cross Princess off my list.

You boarded in NYC. Federal law says you cannot embark in one US port and disembark in another US port unless the ship stopped at a distant foreign port. On the east coast, that would require a stop in Aruba or Bonaire or Curacao or Columbia.

This law is referring to ships with foreign registration such as all Princess ships. If the cruise ship is registered in the USA, such as American Cruise Line, the law does not apply and no distant foreign port visit is required.

We are on the cruise right after that inaugural one next Dec 2019. We are leaving Dec 7, 2019. Can't wait. Ooops, I have four other cruises to complete before then, but still can't wait. I simply love the Regal and the Royal and CAN'T WAIT TO GET ON THE SKY.!!!!. Hope they still have Alfredos on the Sky. Love their pizzas and that lovely sit down restaurant.