Yacht Club Drink Pacakge Question

pmb526

Can someone with recent experience provide insights into what drink package is included in the Yacht Club booking? I see three levels of drink packages in the brochure (Drinks on Us, All-Inc Classic and All-Inc Deluxe) but can't really tell what the Yacht Club includes. Thank you.

Can someone with recent experience provide insights into what drink package is included in the Yacht Club booking? I see three levels of drink packages in the brochure (Drinks on Us, All-Inc Classic and All-Inc Deluxe) but can't really tell what the Yacht Club includes. Thank you.

all

I Finally got the complete answer from MSC on the Yacht club drink package. I was highly confused from MSC said and what people on here are saying. The Yacht Club drink package is not quite cut and dry as the web site states. When you are ordering drinks from the Yacht Club bars, everything except the "Super Premuim" is included. You also have the mini bar in the cabin as well. When you order drinks from the other bars on the ship, the selection is somewhat limited, more like the "classic" package. The gentleman from MSC stated that the upgrade was not worth it just to have a slightly better selection at other bars, so he refunded me the upgrade price I paid.

I Finally got the complete answer from MSC on the Yacht club drink package. I was highly confused from MSC said and what people on here are saying. The Yacht Club drink package is not quite cut and dry as the web site states. When you are ordering drinks from the Yacht Club bars, everything except the "Super Premuim" is included. You also have the mini bar in the cabin as well. When you order drinks from the other bars on the ship, the selection is somewhat limited, more like the "classic" package. The gentleman from MSC stated that the upgrade was not worth it just to have a slightly better selection at other bars, so he refunded me the upgrade price I paid.

Still not true, you get the same drinks in and out of the yacht club. MSC phone customer service is useless.

Are you serious? Why can they not have a clear cut policy written in black and white telling you what exactly you are getting? Well at least I am not paying an extra 183 dollars for something i already get. I think lol

Thanks everyone. MSC policies are as clear as mud to me. That is why I asked, hoping that someone that recently sailed would know the answer. We will be on the Seaside if that helps.

Also included are special chocolates drinks at Venchi bar and crepes and frozen gelato on a stick. The chocolate martini was so awesome.

I was told that the crepes were not included in the YC drink package... more confusion I guess.

I was told that the crepes were not included in the YC drink package... more confusion I guess.

I was just on Seaside two weeks ago and checked it out at the Creprie (sp?) and was told yes, they are included. They were just setting up for opening and she handed me one of the frozen dark chocolate bars!! So rich, I couldn’t finish it.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad that MSC have clearly defined the policy, I am thinking positively I have booked a TA from Brazil 2019 in YC and was wondering the drinks choice sounds like from the responses above it will be a deluxe crossing 🥂[emoji483][emoji484]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

YC bookings now have the Deluxe package included which means that you can have all items on bar menus excluding those with 2 asterisks.

The confusion around whether crepes are included or not is because they're not included in the Jean-Philippe Maury franchise on Meraviglia but are in Venchi on Seaside.

• 2 weeks later...

This won't help pre-cruise, but it has been my experience, if once on board you get differing answers or ones your not sure of....ask the concierge. They are almost always "all knowing" about things YC. And yes, you get all of the things mentioned in earlier posts, all but most premium drinks, chocolate drinks, shakes, ice cream bars, and crepes. It has been said many times, but needs repeating. When your in the YC, you are treated royally. And if not it is your fault, because the concierge and head BUTLER are there to make sure you are!

• 2 weeks later...

This thread has been very helpful.

I booked YC for January 2019 on Seaside this morning, and I know very little about MSC. Usually when I book, I've done a lot of research. I'm going to have to get busy.

So if I want a Grey Goose Lemon Drop Martini outside of the YC lounge, or my husband wants a Hendricks and tonic, that would be covered?

What are these frozen chocolate bars I keep reading about?? And oh my gosh, I love gilato! That's also included?

I saw on the 2018 Drink Package list that "drinks delivered by room service" are included.

Would that be non-alcoholic drinks only? I don't think I've ever been in a suite on another line where alcoholic drinks by room service were included.

So in Yacht Club, anyone know if you get the 30% discount on bottles of wine and champagne? This is mentioned on the description of the deluxe all inclusive package for Europe. We are sailing on Seaview in September. I may want to buy a nice bottle of bubbly to celebrate. What is the included champagne by the glass in Europe, is it Nicolas Feuillatte like i've read is on Seaside out of Miami?

Thanks all!

So in Yacht Club, anyone know if you get the 30% discount on bottles of wine and champagne? This is mentioned on the description of the deluxe all inclusive package for Europe. We are sailing on Seaview in September. I may want to buy a nice bottle of bubbly to celebrate. What is the included champagne by the glass in Europe, is it Nicolas Feuillatte like i've read is on Seaside out of Miami

Last year it was Nicolas Feuillatte on Meraviglia except for in the Champagne bar where they had Laurent-Perrier.

We got the 30% in the Champagne bar. We didn't ordered any bottles in the YC so I can't say for sure but I can't think of any reason why they shouldn't give the 30% there too.

I saw on the 2018 Drink Package list that "drinks delivered by room service" are included.

Would that be non-alcoholic drinks only? I don't think I've ever been in a suite on another line where alcoholic drinks by room service were included.

Alcoholic drinks are included.

Alcoholic drinks are included.

Thanks! Another thing that seems too good to be true.

I don't see us doing much drinking in our room, but might be nice to have a few Bloody's or Mimosa's on the balcony in the morning.