first timer going on the Fascination in January

LowDime

First timer here, going on a 7 day cruise in Janruary with some friends. We are embarking out of San Juan and hitting the Saints Island and barbados. But looking for some good insider tips and tricks.

thanks

First timer here, going on a 7 day cruise in Janruary with some friends. We are embarking out of San Juan and hitting the Saints Island and barbados. But looking for some good insider tips and tricks.

thanks

Congratulations on your first cruise! Out here there are boards for each port so you may get better information going tot he boards for San Juan and Barbados.

The Barbados rum tour was one of our favorite excursions by the way. You can read my full review in my signature line below. Good luck!

Tip: read up on your ports...either google or a guidebook, to see ALL there is to do in each place! The more you know, the better time you'll have ashore! Many things require NO excursion at all...but you do need to do your research!

I was in the same boat as you (no pun intended). That is a very port-heavy itinerary. I would recommend taking the time to research the islands and get a few ideas in your head. The possibilities are limitless.

Tell us a little more about yourselves. What are you looking to do?

• 1 month later...

wow i missed a couple posts here, It is a group of 3 couples some parents and a few of their cruise friends all going together. I am going to start doing some port research and see what people say is the best. We are flying into San Juan the day before so we will have a day to kill there so will be looking for easy stuff to do there. I am not sure about doing the drink package yet. I am not a big drinker but i hear that the drinks are very pricey to order them individually.