After Fire, Next Carnival Liberty Cruise to Sail as Scheduled

LauraS

tells us what they will be doing to finally stop these incidents. I am really concerned that one of these incidents will end up a very unhappy ending. Cats have nine lives, how many does Carnival PLC have left?

Fires, eletrical outages leaving ships to wander for days, sunken ships, seriously, its time for some changes and some answers at Carnival.

Before the haters turn on their charm, Im not out to bash Carnival, the cruise industry in general needs some soul searching,change, and lots of oversight in my opinion.

Thank You

tells us what they will be doing to finally stop these incidents. I am really concerned that one of these incidents will end up a very unhappy ending. Cats have nine lives, how many does Carnival PLC have left?

Fires, eletrical outages leaving ships to wander for days, sunken ships, seriously, its time for some changes and some answers at Carnival.

Before the haters turn on their charm, Im not out to bash Carnival, the cruise industry in general needs some soul searching,change, and lots of oversight in my opinion.

Thank You

Things Break down..........:)

Thank You

Find me a machine that never breaks down? It's not possible. Even hospitals make mistakes with patients and equipment problems. Nuclear reactors have glitches. I think the best you can ask for is regular safety inspections and testing and accept the realities.

Thank You

Nothing made by man is perfect. The ship is made by man, it will break or have problems.