New AIBP Calculator with new daily price and full bottle listings

cruisincdns

• 2 months later...

Is there an up-to-date list of the current prices of drinks on Princess? The OP has stated that the spreadsheet does not include the current prices and I have searched the forum but not come up with anything that is "current".

I understand that there was a price increase shortly after the AIBP was changed and increased in price but have not managed to find out by how much the individual drinks prices changed.

Is there an up-to-date list of the current prices of drinks on Princess? The OP has stated that the spreadsheet does not include the current prices and I have searched the forum but not come up with anything that is "current".

I understand that there was a price increase shortly after the AIBP was changed and increased in price but have not managed to find out by how much the individual drinks prices changed.

I would love to see some updated drink price menus if anyone can post some. Going on the Grand on 3/23.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Forums mobile app

• 4 months later...

The information in the spread sheet is awesome and we really appreciate the efforts of building that, however, Does anyone have updated drink prices on Princess cruises? Attempted to search and the latest information that I can find is Sept of 2017. I imagine that prices have not stayed the same. Sailing in October of 2018 and tryin to make decision on PBP. Please and thank you.

• 7 months later...