Need a bit of labadee help

Cruise_Couple

I am already tired thinking about this stop. Taking 2 fifteen year olds. Here is the list of what they want to accomplish on Labadee... Zip Line, Coaster, Water Slide, Parasailing.

The only thing available to book so far on Cruise Planner is the zip line but I do not know if I should book the first reservation time or a later one since I do not know the times of the other activities.

Is this too much to physically fit into the amount of time the ship is docked? Has anyone tried to get this much in? Suggestions on timing? Any info or help appreciated.

I'd book the earliest zipline time. They zipline takes around an hour of your time, with the instruction and practice zipline. Getting that out of the way early gives you more flexibility for the rest of the day.

Stop stressing, no worries!

I'd book the parasailing first so you know what time it is, then choose the zipline slot based on that (if parasailing is in the morning, zipline in afternoon, or vice versa). The other stuff can be worked around -- they go all day and are very short in duration.

Not sure the water slide is worth it given all the other stuff they want to do. I say this because there isn’t much special to that part of it.

Just an FYI This will be a very expensive day to say the least. I’m guessing $600+ For the two of them to do all this.

But if cost doesn’t matter I’m sure you could squeeze it all in without a problem. The coaster can be pretty quick if the line is short. It is pretty fun and I think they do day passes for it. The slide I’m guessing is similar Regarding the line for it. I think the slide is a day pass but I could be wrong. I don’t think it is all that great from the minimal feedback I’ve heard. My brother (in his 40’s) said it was pretty lame but that is just one old man’s opinion lol.

The zip line takes a long time. I’ve heard well over an hour but I’d assume the first group would be the fastest so I like Bobs suggestion to do that first.

Definitely skip the water slide for 15-year-olds. It is super lame and super slow. Worse than kiddie slides at a water park and you don't even get to splash down in the ocean. As others have said I would do the zip line in the AM and wait until late afternoon for the coaster (unless you do the all day pass). The lines for the coaster are non-existent later in the afternoon. The Aqua Park is actually a lot more fun than the water slide and even though the target is little kids, the teens and adults seem to get the most out of it.