Coastal Kitchens Menus

I've booked a cruise on Oasis for 2019. We will have access to Coastal Kitchens. When we sailed OOS in 2015, there were only two menus for Coastal Kitchens. One was for days 1-4 and a second for days 5-7.

Does anyone know if they have added additional menus?

Does anyone have copies?

Thanks.

I've booked a cruise on Oasis for 2019. We will have access to Coastal Kitchens. When we sailed OOS in 2015, there were only two menus for Coastal Kitchens. One was for days 1-4 and a second for days 5-7.

Does anyone know if they have added additional menus?

Does anyone have copies?

Thanks.

Different menu each evening now.

Here is a thread that posted the Coastal Kitchen Menu's:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2428649&page=5

Whichever menu has the lobster will be the second formal night. This may be night 5 or 6, depending on the itinerary -- at least for the Oasis's current East/West itineraries.

mac_tlc

Bob, I was hoping you would notice this thread because I knew you had the answer.

Do the breakfast and lunch menus change too?

Now, if we can just find so good wines.

I don't believe the breakfast menu changes, but I'm not 100% because we didn't eat there every day. Didn't eat lunch there at all.

Hopefully John see this because I believe he lives on Oasis now.

Here is a thread that posted the Coastal Kitchen Menu's:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2428649&page=5

Whichever menu has the lobster will be the second formal night. This may be night 5 or 6, depending on the itinerary -- at least for the Oasis's current East/West itineraries.

mac_tlc

I appreciate your posting those.

We were very disappointed on our last cruise with only two menus. I thought at the time that would change in the future. I figured the limited number of menus was a carryover from Dynamic Dining.

We're doing a Western Caribbean.

I don't believe the breakfast menu changes, but I'm not 100% because we didn't eat there every day. Didn't eat lunch there at all.

Hopefully John see this because I believe he lives on Oasis now.

Breakfast menu is the same. I think there are 6-7 different ways to have eggs. The poached eggs with farro is excellent.

As for lunch it changes a lot, but I've seen repeats. Many are very good. The flatbreads were not as good as I remembered them and are only done at lunch.

FWIW, I find CK to be much better for lunch and breakfast than for dinner.

BTW, the kiddie menu has some nice choices

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I appreciate your posting those.

We were very disappointed on our last cruise with only two menus. I thought at the time that would change in the future. I figured the limited number of menus was a carryover from Dynamic Dining.

We're doing a Western Caribbean.

I preferred the two menu system. With a few exceptions I'm not a fan of most dinner choices.

Breakfast menu is the same. I think there are 6-7 different ways to have eggs. The poached eggs with farro is excellent.

As for lunch it changes a lot, but I've seen repeats. Many are very good. The flatbreads were not as good as I remembered them and are only done at lunch.

I can't remember John, did we ever order that Banana Split off the kiddie menu? :confused:

Sue

I'm thinking about doing a fairly live, in depth thread on Coastal Kitchen towards the end of the month. It will be about Oasis, but I'll do a follow up on Allure. We sail them 6 weeks apart. :cool:

We do Harmony in September, but that will be an anomaly because of the Presidents Cruise. :eek:

Flatbreads were available at dinner on the Kid's menu.

Flatbreads were available at dinner on the Kid's menu.

I do not recall that at all. We saw the kiddie menu 3-4 times a week. I would have tried it. We did get a flatbread for dinner once, but it wasn't good. They obviously were not prepped to make them at night.

We will be on in SJS on Feb 9th Anthem sailing. I know we are limited to dinner only and we have our reservations for all the nights we want.

Do they ever allow SJS "stragglers" in for breakfast or lunch if it is not busy? I'm not even sure if its taboo to ask. Thanks for your thoughts. Dan

Our experience is that they don't allow JS guests at all for breakfast and lunch.

We will be on in SJS on Feb 9th Anthem sailing. I know we are limited to dinner only and we have our reservations for all the nights we want.

Do they ever allow SJS "stragglers" in for breakfast or lunch if it is not busy? I'm not even sure if its taboo to ask. Thanks for your thoughts. Dan

No.

I'm thinking about doing a fairly live, in depth thread on Coastal Kitchen towards the end of the month. It will be about Oasis, but I'll do a follow up on Allure. We sail them 6 weeks apart. :cool:

We do Harmony in September, but that will be an anomaly because of the Presidents Cruise. :eek:

I believe Allure CK much better than Oasis.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You mean the Walking Pinnacle Cruise (HOTS) ??

Make sure you book the excursions with MB set up special for this cruise. If not, you will miss out on a lot of one time stuff. These excursions were the best part of the cruise. $$$$

Sent from my iPhone using Forums