Hawaii, April 2019

Just curious, seems to be a lot of Cruises heading to Hawaii about the same time.

Including a few from America.

Just wondering if anyone knows a site like the Sydney cruise schedule one for the ports on the way to and including Hawaii?

Anyone thinking of doing Pride of America I recommend it highly! Awesome cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct-2016 Pride of America 7nt Hawaiian Islands Cruise

24-Dec-2015 Explorer Of The Seas13nt South Pacific - New Zealand Cruise

22-Jan-2015 Voyager Of The Seas3 Night Sampler Cruise

10-Jan-2014 Voyager Of The Seas3 Night Sampler Cruise

03-Feb-2012 Rhapsody Of The Seas 3 Night Sampler Cruise

Anyone thinking of doing Pride of America I recommend it highly! Awesome cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct-2016 Pride of America 7nt Hawaiian Islands Cruise

24-Dec-2015 Explorer Of The Seas13nt South Pacific - New Zealand Cruise

22-Jan-2015 Voyager Of The Seas3 Night Sampler Cruise

10-Jan-2014 Voyager Of The Seas3 Night Sampler Cruise

03-Feb-2012 Rhapsody Of The Seas 3 Night Sampler Cruise

Thanks we are doing the round trip out of Sydney on Sea Princess. Can’t wait.

Just there are three or four ships in most ports within a day or two of each other, but doesn’t look like two ships at once in any of them.

Just curious, seems to be a lot of Cruises heading to Hawaii about the same time.

Including a few from America.

Just wondering if anyone knows a site like the Sydney cruise schedule one for the ports on the way to and including Hawaii?

May

• 03RADIANCE OF THE SEAS 06:0017:00 Pier 2A
  • 05PRIDE OF AMERICA 06:3019:00 Pier 2B
  • 06EXPLORER OF THE SEAS 08:0020:00on May 7 Pier 2A
  • 12PRIDE OF AMERICA 06:3019:00 Pier 2B
  • 14MS SEA PRINCESS 07:0023:00 Pier 2A
  • 19PRIDE OF AMERICA 06:3019:00 Pier 2B
  • 25CRYSTAL SYMPHONY 09:0023:59on May 26 Pier 11
  • 26PRIDE OF AMERICA 06:3019:00 Pier 2B

One thing with this cruise. The weather. You will be cool till you head north a bit, then it will start to warm up, until you head off to NZ, where it is likely to be colder. So take clothes that suit all occasions, and don't be scared about asking for a blanket when on deck.

Don't be suprised when you get to Bora Bora. It's not quite like what you see in photos.

Have a great trip - I didn't want to get off when we did it.

May

One thing with this cruise. The weather. You will be cool till you head north a bit, then it will start to warm up, until you head off to NZ, where it is likely to be colder. So take clothes that suit all occasions, and don't be scared about asking for a blanket when on deck.

Don't be suprised when you get to Bora Bora. It's not quite like what you see in photos.

We are in our way back by then.

We have become king and queen of layers.

May

Might have gotten your years mixed up. Thread title is April 2019

Good to hear that. We have on our list to do a fly to Hawaii, spend a few days there, then Pride of America cruise & then cruise back to Sydney from Honolulu. Is looking like in 2020 at earliest now as we are starting to fill up 2019 already :eek:

Might have gotten your years mixed up. Thread title is April 2019

My apoligise. :(

April

• 01LE SOLEAL08:0012:00on Apr 2Pier 2B
  • 05STAR PRINCESS07:0023:00Pier 2A
  • 06PRIDE OF AMERICA06:3019:00Pier 2B
  • 12GRAND PRINCESS07:0023:00Pier 2A
  • 13PRIDE OF AMERICA06:3019:00Pier 2B
  • 14RUBY PRINCESS06:0023:00Pier 2A
  • 19EURODAM06:0023:00Pier 11
  • 19CARNIVAL LEGEND07:0023:00Pier 2A
  • 20PRIDE OF AMERICA06:3019:00Pier 2B
  • 21NOORDAM07:0023:00Pier 11
  • 22MS SEA PRINCESS06:0023:00Pier 2A
  • 27PRIDE OF AMERICA06:3019:00Pier 2B
  • 28GRAND PRINCESS06:0023:00Pier 11
  • 28GOLDEN PRINCESS07:0023:00Pier 2A
  • 30CELEBRITY EQUINOX07:0020:00Pier 2A

In reasonably fine weather, Bora Bora is stunning. In the rain, not so much. :) On our first trip to French Polynesia, we had beautiful weather in Moorea, but rain in Bora Bora and I thought Moorea was the best. On our next trip, the weather was the other way around and I thought BB was the best. We have been back a few more times and I find both islands beautiful. In BB I strongly advise doing a tour that goes out on the lagoon and around the island. On one trip we went on Patrick's tour (organised by a CC member) and I have to say that is one of the best tours I have ever done.:)

In reasonably fine weather, Bora Bora is stunning. In the rain, not so much. :) On our first trip to French Polynesia, we had beautiful weather in Moorea, but rain in Bora Bora and I thought Moorea was the best. On our next trip, the weather was the other way around and I thought BB was the best. We have been back a few more times and I find both islands beautiful. In BB I strongly advise doing a tour that goes out on the lagoon and around the island. On one trip we went on Patrick's tour (organised by a CC member) and I have to say that is one of the best tours I have ever done.:)

Thanks I’ll keep that in mind.

We went through the town, not on a tour. Yes, it has it's resort, but the rest was uninspiring. My view.
Yes, I agree, the town was not much but the rest was.

Getting up to the top of the mountain, seeing the WWII relics, seeing the bays and reefs, having lunch on a Motu (private island), swimming with the sharks and sting rays, looking at the beautiful coral, going outside the reef and swimming with lemon sharks.

Totally agree, they are awesome.

We went through the town, not on a tour. Yes, it has it's resort, but the rest was uninspiring. My view.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience.

However, I think this is an example of choosing the right/best sights to see, and experiences to select. It's a bit like going to Sydney from the airport and just wandering around St Peters/Redfern without going on to the Harbour and Opera House, Quay and Gardens.

My visit to Bora Bora is remembered as one of the best memorable places I've been to.

Yes, I agree, the town was not much but the rest was.

Getting up to the top of the mountain, seeing the WWII relics, seeing the bays and reefs, having lunch on a Motu (private island), swimming with the sharks and sting rays, looking at the beautiful coral, going outside the reef and swimming with lemon sharks.

It sounds like you went on Patrick's tour or a similar one. :)

It sounds like you went on Patrick's tour or a similar one. :)

It was Patrick's tour, 1/2 day 4wd tour, lunch on the motu and then 1/2 day swimming, etc tour. Other half of the group did the swimming first an then the 4wd after lunch.

I will be on Solstice sailing home from Hawaii in October. I am happy to say that I have already booked Maohi Nui's full day Bora Bora tour with Patrick. Can't wait!

Interestingly, the Port of call site posted previously shows Celebrity Equinox in port on October 1 ?