Sorry :( another Move Up Q - Is Reflection part of this program yet?

dgparent

I was on the Reflection for the July 30th sailing and got an e-mail with a Move Up Offer. The e-mail arrived 2-3 weeks prior to sailing. I was happy with the cabin I had to didn't do anything.

Where on Celebrity's site do you find this information? I found the program and FAQ but did not see anywhere to check on a specific cruise. Also did not see it anywhere on my 3 booked sailings.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/bid-on-cruise-room-upgrade

Scroll down just a bit and there's spot to insert your name and Reservation number

Where on Celebrity's site do you find this information? I found the program and FAQ but did not see anywhere to check on a specific cruise. Also did not see it anywhere on my 3 booked sailings.

We got the Move-Up email 2 weeks before our cruise. I don’t believe that whether or not a cruise will have Move-up offerings is something determined far in advance. We are in AQ so given the opportunity to bid on upgrades to a suites. BTW suites on our cruise have all been sold out for weeks, so the only way anyone would win tge bid was if there was a last minute cancellation. Ours is a 7 night cruise and the minimum bid was $500pp for a Sky Suite, CS was $700pp & RS was $900pp. . Since you don’t get the 4 perks(just the perks of your original booking) or the extra Captains Club points it wasn’t minimum of $1000 for more space, Luminae rather than Blu and Michaels Club which for us isn’t a big draw.

We didn’t bother to bid.

We got the Move-Up email 2 weeks before our cruise. I don’t believe that whether or not a cruise will have Move-up offerings is something determined far in advance. We are in AQ so given the opportunity to bid on upgrades to a suites. BTW suites on our cruise have all been sold out for weeks, so the only way anyone would win tge bid was if there was a last minute cancellation. Ours is a 7 night cruise and the minimum bid was $500pp for a Sky Suite, CS was $700pp & RS was $900pp. . Since you don’t get the 4 perks(just the perks of your original booking) or the extra Captains Club points it wasn’t minimum of $1000 for more space, Luminae rather than Blu and Michaels Club which for us isn’t a big draw.

We didn’t bother to bid.

I would certainly bother for the possible opportunity. $130 a day pp for an RS seems like a bargain to me. All the speciality dining, two bottles of liquor, Premium Drink Package, etc.

We didn’t bother to bid.

Thanks for tip about Captain Club points, I had missed that prior to your email.

We have a cruise coming up in November and I was considering bidding if we got a chance.

We originally wanted a suite, but booked the cruise much later than most people on these boards, so th suites were too expensive for my blood. Extra CC points would be a draw for us, so I will keep that in my calculations.

I would certainly bother for the possible opportunity. $130 a day pp for an RS seems like a bargain to me. All the speciality dining, two bottles of liquor, Premium Drink Package, etc.

If we didn’t already have the Premium beverage package it may have been tempting. If a RS opens up today I know someone who bid a decent amount more than the minimum $900 pp bid.