Another coffee card thread

rustinsmommy

Maybe their next move will be to confiscate FCC deposits instead of refunding them if you don't cruise within 2 years time. :rolleyes:
That's what Carnival did with our deposit. I did not realize at the time that Carnival did not send out refunds automatically like Princess does. As it stands, I have $100 I can use against a Carnival cruise booking.

I'm still waiting for a response to my complaint to Princess about the made-up expiration date on coffee cards that did not have one. I know we won't use up all of our remaining punches on our upcoming cruise in September and don't have another cruise book right now.

The new coffee "package" expires at the end of your cruise. No carry over.

Does anyone have information regarding b2b's? Carryover when you have a single onboard account, single cruise card? Do you think Princess has even figured this out?

Can someone who is up to speed on this multi-thread challenge please help me.

1) I have one leftover coffee card from our transatlantic last year. Are the remaining punches still valid?

2) I have already purchased, via Cruise Personalizer, a coffee card for each of us to use on our upcoming Hawaiian cruise. Is it still valid for unlimited regular coffee on that sailing?

3) Regarding card above (in question 2) am I correct in thinking this change simply means we must use our 15 specialty coffees each on the sailing for which the card is purchased?

Thank you!

Can anyone tell me if the brewed or specialty coffees that Princess offers are actually any good? Is it equivalent to a Dutch Bros.or Starbucks sort of place or just better than the reconstituted stuff in the buffet?

I get decaf cappuccinos and am very happy with them

Can anyone tell me if the brewed or specialty coffees that Princess offers are actually any good? Is it equivalent to a Dutch Bros.or Starbucks sort of place or just better than the reconstituted stuff in the buffet?

On the CB two weeks ago, regular brewed tasted like McDonalds coffee...weak to me. When they first started the coffee was much better!

Does anyone have information regarding b2b's? Carryover when you have a single onboard account, single cruise card? Do you think Princess has even figured this out?

This should be interesting since I'll have two mini-bar set ups..and honestly haven't figured out what to do with the second one. First will trade for two coffee cards. Reality, 2 of us will not drink 30 specialty teas in 1 week, probably not in 2 weeks.

I just got off the Grand on Sunday and had the coffee package. I was not a fan of the specialty coffees and really wished they had cold brew as an option. My go to ended up being a red eye, which is brewed coffee with two shots of espresso and then I added cream. I like dark roast coffee and found this option was the closest to that. This was nothing like Dutch or SB, in my opinion.

Their teas are good though, both hot and iced. I didn't think I would use all 15 of my drinks but I actually went over and had to pay for a few because I liked an iced tea in the afternoon! LOL

I

Their teas are good though, both hot and iced. I didn't think I would use all 15 of my drinks but I actually went over and had to pay for a few because I liked an iced tea in the afternoon! LOL

You mean a specialty ice tea, right? You can get a plain ice tea (with lemon and sweetener if desired), at no charge--they are happy to brew a cup of tea using the premium brands at the IC and pour it over ice for you...or at least they were in the past. I can't see why it would matter to them whether you had a cup of hot tea or had it poured over ice.

You mean a specialty ice tea' date=' right? You can get a plain ice tea (with lemon and sweetener if desired), at no charge--they are happy to brew a cup of tea using the premium brands at the IC and pour it over ice for you...or at least they were in the past. I can't see why it would matter to them whether you had a cup of hot tea or had it poured over ice.[/quote']

Sorry yes, I meant the specialty iced teas!

1) I have one leftover coffee card from our transatlantic last year. Are the remaining punches still valid?
The remaining punches are valid until the expiration date on the back of the card, if there is one. If there isn't one, they're valid until Aug. 31, 2019.

2) I have already purchased, via Cruise Personalizer, a coffee card for each of us to use on our upcoming Hawaiian cruise. Is it still valid for unlimited regular coffee on that sailing?

3) Regarding card above (in question 2) am I correct in thinking this change simply means we must use our 15 specialty coffees each on the sailing for which the card is purchased?

Thank you!

See if you can get a REFUND of cards you bought for upcoming cruise, you have not received them yet, should be nO problem getting credit

What can you use the coffee card for? I have never purchased one, but looks like I will have one on my upcoming cruise. I don’t drink sugary coffee drinks... what other items can I use it for?

Thank you!

1) Yes - until the expiration date on it or if no such date, next August.

2) Yes

3) Yes