Anthem - Formal Family Photos

I am hoping to have a formal family photo taken on our upcoming Anthem cruise. Since there is no designated "formal night", do the photographers have an area set up nightly for photos? What type of backdrops do they have?

Thank you!

I am hoping to have a formal family photo taken on our upcoming Anthem cruise. Since there is no designated "formal night", do the photographers have an area set up nightly for photos? What type of backdrops do they have?

Thank you!

Don't know about the backdrops, but I've seen the set-ups during sea days on the Quantum near the free restaurants.

Thank you!

My DW and I are on board right now and there are photographers set up every night. They are in a couple different spots (always outside Grande). They use different backdrops. One was black and white (busy). There are sculpture backdrop photos, also. Hope this helps.

Additionally on Anthem on most nights there was a photographer set up on the formal steps by Michael's Pub, and another one more or less freelancing on the Esplanade, we had a nice set of pictures taken in front of Boleros. There is usually a photographer set up near a funky chair at the entrance of Wonderland that might make a good setting for a family portrait. These are in addition to the usual set of backdrops, Main staircase of the Titanic, Moonlight on Deck, Fireworks in New York Harbor, and the like. I'm sure you'll find something that you like