Suggestion on what to do in Moorea, French Polynesia

I did a private tour Swim with Sharks which I found through Google. Absolutely fabulous!!! The private one was a full day and we swam (actually you stand in chest high water if you are short like me) and have sharks and sting rays surround you. Also visit a motu and have lunch and a few drinks. Google will find it for you. A similar tour is available in Bora Bora, but there are other cheap options to do there like take the bus to the beach. I think that the ship's version is twice the price and not full day.

Patrick's tour, look it up. Snorkelling, reef, coral, feeding the rays and sharks (small reef sharks) lunch. wonderful day.

We did a similar tour with Patrick at Bora Bora, which was highlight. Do they do tours at Moorea now as well?

We did a similar tour with Patrick at Bora Bora, which was highlight. Do they do tours at Moorea now as well?

yes, same sort of things but slightly different and the lunch and lunch stop is a bit different as well.

On my first visit to Moorea I too did the tour in a jeep type vehicle. Very interesting to say the least, with a "cowboy" driver, but I was younger then and really enjoyed the adventure. Great way to see the island and photo opportunities. By memory booked through the ship (with a warning not to go if you had back issues - pretty rough).

• 3 weeks later...