Hosted single cruise

runner2013

Hi all, need some input about hosted singles cruises.

I've taken several solo cruises which I've loved and decided to look into a hosted singles cruise and see how I like them as well.

I'm a women in my 40's and not a big drinker. My concern is I will be surrounded by a group of drunk people for a week which I know I won't enjoy.

When you book a hosted cruise are you given options to sign up for just the things you want to do and you can skip the rest?.

Do you have to stay with the group for all the excursions and activities, etc or can you branch out on your own as well?. I really am excited about this possible new experience so I can compare the two types of travel, but am worried about the 'forced fun atmosphere' I seem to have stuck in my head about it.

Also, since I would be utilizing the roommate matching would it be wise to get at least an oceanview or above vs. an inside. If nothing else just for more room in case we don't get along?

Any opinions/advice welcome..

Patty

I hope someone answers, I have the same questions. I have been checking out some of the "singles cruise providers". It appears they offer about anything anyone could want in the way of cruising style.

I have cruise with VTG singles hosted cruises for 8 years. You can do as little as you want and as much as you want. There are drinkers and non drinkers. Give it a try. They also have age range cruises or all ages. Hope this helps. Take a look at singles at sea dot com.

I have cruise with VTG singles hosted cruises for 8 years. You can do as little as you want and as much as you want. There are drinkers and non drinkers. Give it a try. They also have age range cruises or all ages. Hope this helps. Take a look at singles at sea dot com.

Thanks for the info Cody.

Those are the 2 sites I've been looking at all along. Good to know I don't have to worry about doing everything or just staying with the group the whole time.

Patty

My friend and I just booked a hosted single's cruise for June 13th on the Conquest. I have cruised before, but never on a hosted singles cruise. I too would love to hear some input. I know every experience is different, so regardless I will have a good time - I will be on a cruise!!!