Singles Cruise Options

Michael1973

I'm looking into the possibility of doing a singles cruise. I want to make sure I consider all my options before booking anything. To date, I've only managed to find two websites that specifically focus on singles cruises, as opposed to ones that lists all cruises imaginable. The sites are singlescruise.com and *************.com. Each has a pretty good selection, but I'm extremely picky as to what I want, and would like to know if there any other sites I could look at. The search engine on this site has "singles cruises" as an option, but doesn't actually work when you select it.

The thing is, I'd been hoping to try it this year, but the best options (based on my criteria) seem to be after New Year's, which seems like an eternity. I am willing to wait that long, but again I want to make sure I'm not overlooking any other options either.

Thanks,

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Those are the only 2 sites for hosted cruises. Not allowed to mention travel agencies on the site. So singles cruise and singles at sea are the only two sites out there that I know of (been cruising for 3 years) that do groups specifically.

Now if you just want to sail solo I know Carnival lists no to low supplement cruises on their site. Vacations to go (Parent company of singles at sea) has "fast deals" that have low to no single supplements but those usually sail within 90 days. Your local TA's also might be able to help you out also as some also do group sailings. Help that helps!