Resort day passes

Sunny2018

it's ok Sunny. You can post all you like. That is the entire point of a discussion forum.

Probably the more popular day pass is the Melia. It's got great facilities, nice pools, excellent beach (on cable beach) and is a quick cab or jitney ride away. Reasonable price. I'm sure others may chime in as well.

A lot of people seem to use resortforaday.com to get their passes without going through the cruise line. You can view a lot of different options.

it's ok Sunny. You can post all you like. That is the entire point of a discussion forum.

Probably the more popular day pass is the Melia. It's got great facilities, nice pools, excellent beach (on cable beach) and is a quick cab or jitney ride away. Reasonable price. I'm sure others may chime in as well.

A lot of people seem to use resortforaday.com to get their passes without going through the cruise line. You can view a lot of different options.

Suggesting a search was my way of trying to be helpful, there are a ton of options, prices, amenities, transportation options, reviews, right in this forum.

Hilton, Melia, Atlantis, Breezes, RIU, Sandals, Baha Mar, Warwick...

I think it's fine to suggest a search. A lot of new posters don't know they can even do that so it's good information.

Baha Mar isn't offering day passes. But a lot of other hotels do. Some are all-inclusive, some are not.

You can get day passes to RIU, Breezes or British Colonial Hilton through Island Marketing: https://bahamascruiseexcursions.com/nassau-excursions/

I think it's fine to suggest a search. A lot of new posters don't know they can even do that so it's good information.

Baha Mar isn't offering day passes. But a lot of other hotels do. Some are all-inclusive, some are not.

You can get day passes to RIU, Breezes or British Colonial Hilton through Island Marketing: https://bahamascruiseexcursions.com/nassau-excursions/

But you can book a room at Baha Mar to use the facilities, it might be worth it to some, depending upon the rate.

It is good to e-mail the Melia and those which don't have day passes online.
You can get Melia passes from bookatourcaribbean.com, saw a post on here from a couple years ago that used them successfully, but would love to hear any more recent experiences.

Baha Mar does not do day passes I stayed there in November. I was going to do a room but at 250.00 a night then 30.00 resort fee and taxes it was not worth it. Great resort tho going back in April for a few days. I wouldn't bring kids here tho nothing really to do at night and food is beyond expensive.

Baha Mar does not do day passes I stayed there in November. I was going to do a room but at 250.00 a night then 30.00 resort fee and taxes it was not worth it. Great resort tho going back in April for a few days. I wouldn't bring kids here tho nothing really to do at night and food is beyond expensive.

Baha Mar is a great place to bring kids if just hanging out for the day. I wouldn't bring kids for an overnight stay though.