Rome flight?

phabric

No you will likely miss the flight.

I would want to be to FCO (which can be a chaotic airport) at least two and one half hours prior to the flight.

I would add on about a one hour drive time. Could be slightly shorter but one hour is what I would assume.

Since I don't like stress in my case I like to be at FCO three hours early rather then the two and one half I mentioned.

I wouldn't attempt a flight this early.

If you really like the flight consider staying over and flying home the next day. There are hotels at and nearby the airport.

Keith

Keith is absolutely correct. Highly unlikely you will make this flight.

Took that flight a couple of years ago, after spending the night in the Hilton FCO. You needed to physically be in the airport by 8am at the latest to be comfortable.

Discussed frequently on the Italy board.

You don't indicate your date of travel but I don't see a direct flight @ 10:00 (the flight I see at that time goes via Frankfurt). Something after noon hour would be much safer.

The airport is about 40 minutes away (depending on traffic) via shuttle and once at the airport you'll find it crowded and backed up. 2 hrs PRIOR to departure is the minimum time you should consider.

There are some beautiful small towns and lakes around the port area. Check with Rome Cabs and some of the other local tour/transfer companies about a tour of the area and a drop off at a hotel near the airport. It makes for nice day rather than just sitting around a hotel. There is no way you can make a 10am flight unless everything else is just perfect and you are very lucky with traffic etc.

You don't indicate your date of travel but I don't see a direct flight @ 10:00 (the flight I see at that time goes via Frankfurt).

Although I didn't search every possible day, I also don't see a nonstop, FCO-YYZ leaving at 10:00 a.m.

You don't indicate your date of travel but I don't see a direct flight @ 10:00 (the flight I see at that time goes via Frankfurt).
Although I didn't search every possible day, I also don't see a nonstop, FCO-YYZ leaving at 10:00 a.m.
Four days only:-

• Monday 29 October 2017.
  • Tuesday 30 October 2017.
  • Thursday 1 November 2017.
  • Saturday 3 November 2017.

;)

Four days only:-

• Monday 29 October 2017.
  • Tuesday 30 October 2017.
  • Thursday 1 November 2017.
  • Saturday 3 November 2017.

;)

Which, of course, would have been apparent had the OP bothered to do a simple little thing like including dates in their post.

<sigh>

Which, of course, would have been apparent had the OP bothered to do a simple little thing like including dates in their post.
To be fair, the date of travel was pretty much irrelevant to the question which the OP was asking. The (im)possibility of making a 1000 flight from FCO on the day of disembarkation is probably universal to every possible travel date.

I was, however, intrigued by the inability of others to find the flight. If you have the tools, it's actually quite easy to locate - but you do need to know what you're looking for and why.

• 2 weeks later...
We opted to stay one night extra in Rome. Had the BEST time and were rested, smiling and de-stressed heading to the airport the next morning. We used a car service.

Very nice.

A lot less stressing and so nice to enjoy Rome for another day/evening.

Keith

Are you considering booking your flight through the cruiseline? Farewise, we've found that to be very advantageous, although a nonstop flight certainly has great appeal.

The reason I ask is that usually the cruiseline air won't even list a flight that early as a choice.

Our flights back from Rome have been around noon or so.