What Will Your Theme Song Be For Edge...I just posted one below...

Lastdance

Hey Celebrity...are you listening...so is your song for Edge "I'm on the Edge..." by Lady GaGa going to be played onboard...just wondering...:cool:

This is the song I have been planning to sing as I board (wearing my self-designed Edge t-shirt). No, I am not obsessed....;)

Even if they don't have a theme song, when this gets played by bands onboard, there will likely be a rousing cheer! :D

Edited by vtcruising

Looking at the list of songs, I am convinced that Corporate's theme song is Alanis Morissette" Edge of Evolution. The refrain includes the verbiage "Numbers growing on the edge of evolution." Just saying. . .

Do other Celebrity ships have theme songs? I think not.

The first two Solstice Class ships did have theme songs but the practice ended with Eclipse...

Solstice used “It’s A Beautiful Day” by U-2... Equinox used “Here Comes The Sun” by The Beatles (you’ll still find the reference in the atrium)...

Back in the 90s when Celebrity first started and for many years they always played Vangelis "1492 Conquest of Paradise". This was played whenever you left a port and it was a beautiful song the way they did it, it's from a movie about Columbus. Here's a version:

One other thing, that's when they actually had nice sailaways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RPQJRP0fME

Edited by dkjretired

Fascinating! Love the Paradise song and Over the Rainbow. I have a feeling the artists onboard will have a repertoire of Edge songs for us, like the ones named by all. The crowd likely will go wild every time! 😃

Hey Celebrity...are you listening...so is your song for Edge "I'm on the Edge..." by Lady GaGa going to be played onboard...just wondering...:cool:

For those old hippies at the VW Van . How about "Let Me Take you on a Magic Carpet Ride" by Stepenwolf

For those old hippies at the VW Van . How about "Let Me Take you on a Magic Carpet Ride" by Stepenwolf

Won't be at the Van..in AQ class. But great choice...memories of Fillmore East,

I thought that this would get you thinking about past years and music. Wow, so many great songs. Maybe we can sing a few onboard too[emoji177][emoji844] I plan to play one for our TA cabin crawl[emoji568]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

While I am looking at all these songs I guess I am not a hippie. During those years I was already living in Europe for a year and then back to the states and raising children. If I had to pick a song, I would choose "What a Wonderful World" We should all be happy that we get to see so much of the world while traveling on these wonderful cruise ships.

Pat