Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

I wasn't sure about the speed, but on one of the You Tube videos it says they can go 18 miles per hour. That's not too bad, but it all depends on how fast the lead goes.

“can” and “allowed to” are completely different things. There’s no doubt they’re speed restricting the heck out of them. If my max speed was 8, I’d be surprised.

Any thoughts about why NCL has not posted floor plans for rooms like the Haven Courtyard Penthouse ( despite the fact that there’s a link to pics and “floor plans”. Is it because there’s too much variation in different HCP rooms?

I’m sure this has been asked I tried to go back and look before double asking. Does anyone know how much the thermal spa pass is?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It depends on the length of the cruise. I paid $199.00 for the thermal pass for my 7 day Bliss cruise coming up in June. It is also $20.00 cheaper if you purchase it in advance instead of waiting until you get onboard.

It depends on the length of the cruise. I paid $199.00 for the thermal pass for my 7 day Bliss cruise coming up in June. It is also $20.00 cheaper if you purchase it in advance instead of waiting until you get onboard.

Awesome thank you so much!

I wasn't sure about the speed, but on one of the You Tube videos it says they can go 18 miles per hour. That's not too bad, but it all depends on how fast the lead goes.

It´s hardly possible to pass another cart. And they control the speed. So they let you start on slow and then give you medium. There are 3 different speed settings available but you can´t do anything about it.

steamboats

Decks 18 - 20 are online now.

It´s hardly possible to pass another cart. And they control the speed. So they let you start on slow and then give you medium. There are 3 different speed settings available but you can´t do anything about it.

steamboats

Decks 18 - 20 are online now.

As someone who was passing as much as I could blocked only by some narrower turns and not a lot of straight aways I disagree. But then again I go-cart to win.

Sent from outerspace

How long is your Panama Canal cruise and what was the charge for the Thermal Pass? I'm doing the 15 day on the Bliss next March. Thanks for any info!

Can I ask you a few silly questions? What does one wear to and in the thermal spa? How long do you stay in there? It sounds awesome, but i have never done anything like that.

Can anyone point me or post any of the Norwegian dailys if they have them for the bliss. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

There are several live threads by those currently on the Bliss TA but it’s unlikely that those dailies will be like any other sailing.

I havent kept up with every page, any idea what the biggest balcony rooms are? Is there a difference in room size or just balcony size? We're in 11910 currently but I'd be open to upgrading or moving if something larger is discovered. Can we use the escape for room size ideas?

sorry to be yet another poster bothering you with questions, but maybe one of my fellow readers knows and can answer?

I'm going on my first cruise on the Bliss in June to Alaska, I guess this is a real noob question: is the bow of the ship accessible for walking around? as in, like, right up front like Kate + Leo? I've seen no pictures of people strolling there but I can't imagine that big flat area isn't a deck of some sort? Maybe only accessible to Haven guests?

sorry to be yet another poster bothering you with questions, but maybe one of my fellow readers knows and can answer?

I'm going on my first cruise on the Bliss in June to Alaska, I guess this is a real noob question: is the bow of the ship accessible for walking around? as in, like, right up front like Kate + Leo? I've seen no pictures of people strolling there but I can't imagine that big flat area isn't a deck of some sort? Maybe only accessible to Haven guests?

This area is usually a crew only area. On many of NCL’s ships there is a crew bar tucked in out of view from above. I’ve often seen crew members looking out from the bow area as we approach interesting ports.

This area is usually a crew only area. On many of NCL’s ships there is a crew bar tucked in out of view from above. I’ve often seen crew members looking out from the bow area as we approach interesting ports.

Thanks for the reply! That’s a little disappointing and surprising. I assumed that this location would be prime public real estate on a large ship like this. Oh well! Plenty of other places to check out!