The new hash browns on NCL

WHY did they make this change? WHY WHY WHY?

The old hash browns were crispy, crunchy, salty dark brown deliciousness. Like little crispy potato latkes. They were just perfect. One of the best parts of an NCL cruise.

These new hash browns are like hockey pucks, more yellow than brown, and texture-wise almost more of a knish. Thick, heavy, bland.

We know you read these boards NCL. Please fix this! Bring back the old hash browns!

Edited by WashyWashyHappyHappy95

Just off the Escape..those aren't hash browns..they are potato cakes ( I thought they were good potato cakes). Waffle House serves true hash browns. Scattered, smothered and covered. :)

I still say the breakfast at Margaritaville was the best thing going in the morning...nice fresh eggs over easy...bacon...sausage...toast...hardly any kids...

Just off the Escape..those aren't hash browns..they are potato cakes ( I thought they were good potato cakes). Waffle House serves true hash browns. Scattered, smothered and covered. :)

I still say the breakfast at Margaritaville was the best thing going in the morning...nice fresh eggs over easy...bacon...sausage...toast...hardly any kids...

We went up there to sit as well, quiet and not hectic. However we would get our food at the buffet since variety wasn’t as good there. But if you want an omelette then much quicker at Margaritaville.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

WHY did they make this change? WHY WHY WHY?

The old hash browns were crispy, crunchy, salty dark brown deliciousness. Like little crispy potato latkes. They were just perfect. One of the best parts of an NCL cruise.

These new hash browns are like hockey pucks, more yellow than brown, and texture-wise almost more of a knish. Thick, heavy, bland.

We know you read these boards NCL. Please fix this! Bring back the old hash browns!

Because everyone hates the old hash browns.

English potato latkes are substantial and a proper side dish to accompany the salt beef, not like the flat insubstantial US ones, and as for eating them with apple sauce or sour cream, you have very strange ideas across the pond!