Roll Call - Royal Clipper February 10, 2018

Spaldydog

Booked our trip today! We are Patrick and Shannon from KY. We have done several cruises over the years with our favorite being a Windjammer 13 years ago. We loved everything about the smaller ship so thought we would give the Royal Clipper a try. Looking forward to a new adventure as we have never visited any of the ports/islands on the itinerary. :cool:

Booked our trip today! We are Patrick and Shannon from KY. We have done several cruises over the years with our favorite being a Windjammer 13 years ago. We loved everything about the smaller ship so thought we would give the Royal Clipper a try. Looking forward to a new adventure as we have never visited any of the ports/islands on the itinerary. :cool:

That should be an excellent trip. It appears you will meet up with the Star Flyer during that cruise. We have done that in the Med and it is a fabulous experience sailing in tandem. Have fun!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We're all set as well! It's my 50th birthday on Monday, and my sister (turns 53 on Thursday prior) and my mom (just turned 75) are cramming into a cabin for 3. I've gotten a lot of advice from the FB group and just found this forum at 1am. I planned this trip in detail, but ?s remain about actual costs of beer/wine/cocktail. Anyone know? Thanks! Miles

I am copying from a Royal Clipper Facebook post that I found this morning, but here are approx. costs in Euros:

Cocktails 5 - 6

Beer 3.3

A bottle of wine 15 - 16 or higher.

Depending on what currency you are starting from, you can do the conversion from there.

Happy sailing!!