Help Please! Ukulele lessons on Grand.

red47

We will be on a 15 day to Hawaii for Christmas 2018, my 12 yr old Granddaughter really wants to do the ukulele lessons... I understand that it is first come first served. Can anyone give some advice so that she might have a better chance of getting them?:D:D :oThanks!

We will be on a 15 day to Hawaii for Christmas 2018, my 12 yr old Granddaughter really wants to do the ukulele lessons... I understand that it is first come first served. Can anyone give some advice so that she might have a better chance of getting them?:D:D :oThanks!

Just show up a maybe 15 mins. before the time indicated. I don't know how many ukes the Grand has, but on other ships they had plenty of them. If she has her own then there will not be an issue.

My husband really enjoyed his ukulele lessons on the Star last year. As mentioned, if you arrive early, you can get one of the ukuleles they have on board, but if you have your own, there is no problem. They will take as many people as there are ukuleles available. You can purchase a cheap ukulele before you go if you're concerned, which is what we did. Unfortunately, one of the strings broke. But fortunately, the instructor let my husband take one of the ship's with him to practice on, so he was able to use that one for the rest of the cruise.