"LIVE" from Celebrity Mercury / Jan 2, 2010

Radio

Hello everyone. . . I am very happy to say that I will be boarding tomorrow the MV Celebrity Mercury for a delightful 9 Night cruise.

It has been a couple of years since I sailed with Celebrity (Century 2007), and I have read many positive reviews about Celebrity Mercury.

Those of you who have followed my "LIVE" reports with RCI, NCL, and HAL already know that I will provide daily comments and trip reports from this cruise.

I will also post "LIVE" pics daily (as long as I am able to maintain a valid wireless connection) I won’t have In Cabin Wi-Fi, but there are many areas onboard Mercury that I can get a wireless connection.

We will be visiting Charleston, SC - Key West, FL - Nassau, BHS , and Coco Cay.

Celebrity Mercury home port is currently Cruise Maryland (Port of Baltimore), and it just happens to be one of my favorite home ports.

She started sailing from Baltimore in November, and will continue until February. She will then home port from Charleston, SC until April before going to Alaska in May. Mercury will be back to Baltimore in October 2010 !

The forecast for tomorrow is a little chilly (30F and windy), but we will be heading south, and it should warm up as we approach Florida.

This should be a fun cruise, so sit back have a cup of coffee, and join me for a fun and relaxing cruise aboard the MV Celebrity Mercury.

Thanks for tuning in !

Radio

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Celebrity Mercury

M4.jpg

Image Courtesy of Celebrity Cruises

CM2.jpg

Mercury Itinerary

M3.jpg

Also looking forward to your reports, we are on Mercury's next sailing for a back to back, so will be doing the 12 night then your 9 night. Please look after the ship :D

Enjoy your trip.

John.

Oh goody! We get you over here on the Celebrity board.

Those of you who haven't followed Radio's adventures are in for a treat. I follow him wherever he goes.:D :D :D

I look forward to your reports, Mark!!!

Garry

We're on the cruise after yours also with AJD. We did the 9 night cruise back in November and hope yours is as fabulous as ours was. Looking forward to your impressions and reports. Say hello to Lisa the CD from Dan & June, tell her we're bringing her more necklaces:)

Have a Great Cruise:)

Those of you who haven't followed Radio's adventures are in for a treat. I follow him wherever he goes.:D :D :DI look forward to your reports, Mark!!!

Garry

Yay! That makes 2 of us! ;)

Looking forward to virtually sailing with you tomorrow, Radio. Since the Mercury is practically in our backyards, this will be great! Until then... ;)

Those of you who haven't followed Radio's adventures are in for a treat. I follow him wherever he goes. I look forward to your reports, Mark!!!

Garry

Gee Thanks, Garry :o Your check is in the mail ! :D

Don't I owe you a Martini ?

Radio

We were on Mercury B2B last month. Will be on her again Feb. 26 out of Charleston (a surprise scheduling!). Looking forward to your perspective. Can you find out when Captains will be changing over? Say hello to Juliana from Patty and Ed.

That is one of the things on my "List" of things to do:D. . .

I will find out for sure !

Radio

Don't need your stinkin' live reports, because I'll be on the ship with you :D:D:D

Ha ha, what you'll find is that when you get home, you will have an excellent trip report for your own memory! :)

Theron

Don't I owe you a Martini ?

Radio

I believe you do! Why don't you come and sail with us on April 26 on the Jewel of the Seas to the Caribbean and Panama. It's been too long since we sailed together!

Garry

Hi Radio. Looking forward to your live posts. I've followed them before and can't wait to read these now. We'll be on Mercury the cruise after yours with AJD and bug_dan. I'm especially interested in the stop in Charleston (which is not on our itinerary) because our next cruise may leave from there.

Have a great time and take care of the ship for us.

Hi Radio,

I'm so interested in your "Live" updates!

We have travelled on Mercury, twice over the last three months. First cruise was 10/23 San Diego to Baltimore thru Panama Canal-17 nights, great time Next one was 12/12. Once again, a fun time, despite coming home to the Blizzard of '09. Port of Baltimore did a great job in digging out!

Can't say enough good things about the Mercury The food, staff, everything is wonderful! We like it so much, we'll be on board Feb 1!

I know you will have a great cruise!

Look forward to your updates.

Annie

Archived