When will EZair reservation show as "Ticketed" on United website?

msmoger

We made final payment on 7/6. Up to now, our EZair reservation on the United site has been listed as "This reservation is not ticketed" and would indicate the reservation will be held to midnight of today's date. I realize this is normal and it updates everyday.

Our outgoing flight is actually on Norwegian (return on United). The Norwegian flight also shows up on their website.

Before I call Princess to find out what's going on, I was wondering if anyone can chime in as to whether or not this is normal and when I should see the status changed to "ticketed" on the airline site?

You have up until 45 days before embarkation to make changes without penalty, assuming you have unrestricted tickets. After the 45 day point Princess will make the final purchase on your behalf. This results in being ticketed. In my experience they actually make the purchase roughly 37 days before embarkation. If you want to, you can call and ask that you be ticketed now although you will lose the option to make changes before the 45 day point.

You have up until 45 days before embarkation to make changes without penalty, assuming you have unrestricted tickets. After the 45 day point Princess will make the final purchase on your behalf. This results in being ticketed. In my experience they actually make the purchase roughly 37 days before embarkation. If you want to, you can call and ask that you be ticketed now although you will lose the option to make changes before the 45 day point.

Thank-you very much. That's exactly the information I was looking for. :)

They start ticketing at 45 days prior but it can be up to about 10 days after that. You can always request that they ticket immediately if your air is paid in full. That's what I do (sometimes 8 months in advance even) if I'm sure the price won't drop. If you're already past the point of being able to make changes and get a refund, there is no reason to not go ahead and request the ticketing. It's a simple over-the-phone procedure that takes maybe 2 mins.

We fly out on Sept 6 but our tickets have shown in United as ticketed and confirmed for months now. In fact I don’t ever remember not seeing it as ticketed and confirmed in my United profile. I booked those flexible tickets last year and changed pricing in the early spring.

Just sharing my experience.

I'll pile on to say that when it is ticketed by Princess, you'll see the ticket number appear in the Travel Summary which should also be visible on United's website.

Thanks.

I just checked our Travel Summary. For some reason the outgoing flight on Norwegian has a Ticket Number but not the return flight on United. Apparently, this has been the case for a while. I checked my printed version of the Summary from several weeks ago and the outgoing Ticket Number was already there.

I'm not worried, I'll just monitor the reservation and act closer to our flight date if required.

Thanks.

I just checked our Travel Summary. For some reason the outgoing flight on Norwegian has a Ticket Number but not the return flight on United. Apparently, this has been the case for a while. I checked my printed version of the Summary from several weeks ago and the outgoing Ticket Number was already there.

I'm not worried, I'll just monitor the reservation and act closer to our flight date if required.

Hmmm maybe it's an issue with multiple airline tickets? If one half is ticketed and the other isn't shown that way, I would definitely reach out to Princess to find out if something went wrong, especially if the United website is showing that it's not yet ticketed. There have definitely been some odd things happening with EZ Air lately so I wouldn't wait.

We fly out on Sept 6 but our tickets have shown in United as ticketed and confirmed for months now. In fact I don’t ever remember not seeing it as ticketed and confirmed in my United profile. I booked those flexible tickets last year and changed pricing in the early spring.

Just sharing my experience.

We're flying United that same day, and our flight is not showing as ticketed and confirmed. We only have a confirmation number.