Live from the stunning Crystal Mozart

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your river cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
River Cruising
Find Others on Your River Cruise! River Cruising Roll Calls
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:43 AM.
London, UK
1,672 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
It is important to get on the beer master's good side. And know how to identify where taps for beers are located

After the tour, everyone got to try three generous portions of beer with veal sausage and pretzel to help soak up the alcohol.

And you got a gift as you left.

Once we sailed from Passau it is a solid 26 hours of non-stop sailing. A lovely afternoon to view the surrounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
London, UK
1,672 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
As I reclines on my sofa, I thought it would be worth while posting some photos of a Penthouse Suite (not the Crystal Penthouse)

London, UK
1,672 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
The Crystal Society party is the closest to a gala night on board. Free flowing champagne and caviar with the top Crystal cruises only have 16/14/12 previous cruises.

Its important to get in with chef on caviar night.

A massive tin of caviar!

London, UK
1,672 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
Crystal Society party night dinner is the closest to a Black Tie Optional Dinner on the Symphony and Serenity

Cured Salmon

Onion soup

Lobster

Soufflé

London, UK
1,672 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
Day 6 activities
A full day's sailing arriving in Bratislava at 3pm. A damp day so we decided to stay on board for the day.

There was a concert by a couple of local Slovak musicians before dinner.

London, UK
1,672 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
Originally posted by Sirgym
Is the Crystal Mozart II an all-suite, all-balcony, all-inclusive with private butler ship?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No balconies at all. All Deck 2 suites have "french windows" from floor to ceiling.

Two proper suites only (i.e. separate living room and bedrooms) and five levels of suites in name only - bedrooms with sitting area. Many excursions are complimentary but some options are for a fee. Dedicated butler service for all rooms.

55 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
Originally posted by JohnKen3
No balconies at all. All Deck 2 suites have "french windows" from floor to ceiling.

Two proper suites only (i.e. separate living room and bedrooms) and five levels of suites in name only - bedrooms with sitting area. Many excursions are complimentary but some options are for a fee. Dedicated butler service for all rooms.

Sorry, i was being sarcastic, referring to the Mozart II. The small boat you hired for your private sailing with your parent’s goddaughter. It looked like fun!

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Cape May Court House, NJ
395 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
I am enjoying your ongoing review. (I also read your rebiew of your Christmas sailing.) I will be on the Mozart this coming Christmas 2017. (Find out any surprises they have in store for us! lol)
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Pride, Carib. (7/2017)
Crystal River Mozart, Christmas on the Danube (12/2017)
Crystal Symphony, Canada (10/2018)
Cunard QV, Christmas in the Canaries (12/2018)
Cunard QE, Japan Circumnavigation (4/2019)
Azamara Journey, Holy Land (10/2013)
Crystal Serenity, California (5/2017)
Crystal Serenity, Canada (10/2016)
Crystal Symphony, Canada (10/2015)

Cunard QM2, Holiday Caribbean (12/2016)
Cunard QV, Trans. East (3/2012)
Cunard QM2, Transatlantic, East (2009)
Cunard QM2, Norway (2009)
Cunard QM2, Transatlantic, West (2009)
Cunard QM2, Canadian Maritime (2006)
Cunard QE2, Transatlantic, East (2000)
Cunard QE2 Transatlantic, West (2001) paired with
Cunard Caronia, Transatlantic, East (north), 24 days(2001)
Disney Magic, Canada (7/2012)
HAL Veendam, Alaska (2002)
HAL Zuiderdam, Alaska (2006)
RCCL Grandeur, Bermuda (8/2015)
ROC Voyager, Ft. Laud. to Amazon, R/T, 16 days (2003)
Seabourn Legend, Caribb. (4/2010)
X Horizon, Bermuda (8/2004)
X Summit, Bermuda (6/2014)
NCL Dream, Baltic Sea (2004)
NCL Jade, Mediterranean, 14 days (2008)
NCL Wind, Hawaii (2005)
Princess, Crown Princess, Carrib. (2007)
Carnival Fantasy, Caribbean (1992)
minnesota
263 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
Hi and thanks for all your posts! I will be on Mozart in a few weeks and this has me readied for a great cruise on the Danube. I loved the many photos and that you were having a wonderful time.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app